Chapter 268 - 269

Chapter 268: Holy level elixir

After dealing with the people sent by Tang Tianqin, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan arrived at the Alchemist Guild without any hindrance this time.

When people from the Alchemist Guild heard that Mo Junye was going to refine holy-level elixirs, they immediately went to notify Lin Tianjing, the president of the Alchemist Guild.

Lin Tianjing's cultivation level is in the second-level Divine Profound Realm. In addition, he is also a Saint-level alchemist, so Lin Tianjing's status in Xuanling Continent can be said to be very high.

Lin Tianjing took a look at Mo Junye, and then turned to look at Xue Qingyan. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. However, he just put away the exposed color in an instant and said to Mo Junye, " Young master, you want to be certified as a saint-level alchemist?"

Mo Junye did not miss the strange look on Lin Tianjing's face. He calmed down and nodded, "That's right. "

Lin Tianjing looked at Mo Junye who looked calm and felt a little surprised, but he didn't say any nonsense and said, "Then follow me."

Mo Junye did not act immediately, but turned around to look He turned to Xue Qingyan beside him and said warmly, "Wait for me for a while. "

Xue Qingyan nodded and said, "Okay."

After that, Mo Junye left with Lin Tianjing.

After a while, he saw dark clouds circling in the sky outside the courtyard, lightning and thunder. This scene immediately attracted countless people. People gathered around.

Is this a thunder tribulation?

Nonsense, this looks like a thunder tribulation. Is there a monk above the Daoxuan realm who is advancing? "See clearly, although this is also a thunder tribulation, it is not a monk's advancement. But it’s a calamity! "It seems that it is really an elixir tribulation. There is a colorful light in the thunder tribulation. This is a phenomenon that only holy level elixirs can have."

When the holy level elixir becomes an elixir, a calamity of thunder and lightning will fall, and when the calamity of the elixir is formed, a colorful glow will appear.

"This direction seems to be from the Alchemist Guild. Is it President Lin who is refining holy-level elixirs?" "It

must be so. In the Alchemist Guild, President Lin is the only one who is a holy-level alchemy master."

Lin Tianjing looked at Mo Junye, who was still refining the elixir, with a deep look of shock in his eyes. He didn't expect that this person was actually a saint-level alchemy master, and the refining technique was obviously extremely skilled. It can be seen that this is not the first time for this person to refine holy elixirs.

The elixir tribulation has been formed. When the first elixir tribulation came down, the momentum was huge, and the colorful light in the sky was also very brilliant.

Seventy-nine pill tribulations came in rapid succession. In order to prevent the elixir from being destroyed by the pill tribulation, ordinary monks would only use their own strength to resist the pill tribulation. The pill tribulation is the same as the advanced thunder tribulation of the monks. None of them

can be replaced by others, and you can only bear it yourself.

The seventy-seven forty-nine pill tribulations are the thunder tribulations that can only be achieved by the best holy-level pills. Lin Tianjing's expression gradually changed from the initial surprise to shock. Shockingly, it turned out to be the best holy-level elixir.

The momentum here was so great that many monks had already gathered to watch, including some Tao Xuan realm monks, and even the Shenxuan realm monks had set out. Because of the