Chapter 230 - 231

Chapter 230: No title

Seeing that Xue Qingyan, Xia Qianchen and Xing Feng successfully left the space blockade, Mo Junye breathed a sigh of relief.

Even if he can't leave temporarily, at least his life will not be in danger, because his space is his biggest reliance.

The independent space derived from the Chaos Divine Art cannot be discovered even by monks in the Divine Profound Realm.

As Yue Biren had guessed, the monk in the Divine Profound Realm came down from the Upper Heaven Realm. His name was Liu Gai, and his cultivation level was in the first level of the Divine Profound Realm. This time he came to the Zhongtian Realm with a mission, and was responsible for assisting the unification of the Devil Alliance. Among all the sects in the Zhongtian Territory, Liu Gai's strength is actually at the bottom among the many Shenxuan Realm monks in the Shangtian Territory. However, with his cultivation level, he is enough to go sideways here in the Zhongtian Territory.

Liu Gai looked at the two different kinds of heaven and earth fire on Mo Junye, and a strong look of greed flashed in his eyes. Originally, he didn't want to come to the Zhongtian Domain. After all, the cultivation conditions here were far inferior to those in the Shangtian Domain.

But what he didn't expect was that today was just the first time he took action for the Devil Alliance, and good luck came, allowing him to encounter two kinds of strange fires from heaven and earth at the same time.

If he contracts two kinds of heaven and earth fire, his cultivation strength will definitely increase greatly.

The more he thought about it, the more greedy Liu Gai looked at the Red Lotus Nether Fire and the Burning Sky Poison Flame. As for Mo Junye, he was already a dead person in his eyes.

The Shenxuan Realm monks took action, and the Qingyun Sect was obviously destined to be destroyed. Yue Biren was filled with unwillingness, and the remaining Qingyun Sect disciples who were still alive were panicking.

Mo Junye had been using teleportation to avoid Liu Gai's attack, and Liu Gai finally discovered the weirdness of Mo Junye's movement. However, Liu Gai relied on his own cultivation level to be much higher than Mo Junye, so he still didn't Why do you take Mo Junye to heart? He snorted coldly. As the words "space blockade" fell, the space around Mo Junye also compressed and became smaller. The range of Mo Junye's movement became smaller. He was avoiding the attack. As time passes, the difficulty will naturally increase.

Liu Gai's face was full of arrogance, and he said calmly, "Boy, your movement skills are good, although it is a bit weird, but with your cultivation level, you are far from my opponent. If you know your skill, you can give me the strange fire. You can suffer less physical pain in the future.

" "Elder Liu, you can't let that kid go. That kid provoked our Devil Alliance and killed our Devil Alliance members. And with this person's cultivation talent, if he let If he continues to grow, I'm afraid it will be very detrimental to our Devil Alliance. "An old man standing behind Liu Gai suddenly stepped forward and said, but there was a hint of jealousy in his tone.

The old man who spoke was called Zhou Feng, and he was still one of the four leaders of the Devil Alliance. His cultivation level was in the fifth-level Daoxuan realm, but his attitude towards Liu Gai was very respectful and even flattering.

Liu Gai comes from the Upper Heaven Territory, and if people from the Middle Heaven Territory want to go to the Upper Heaven Territory, they also have to go through the space channel or the teleportation array that connects the two Heaven Realms.

Speaking of which, although the Devil's Alliance has four leaders with Daoxuan realm cultivation, the people who really call the shots behind the scenes are the people from the Heaven Realm.