Chapter 238 - 239

Chapter 238: No title

Ji Feilun took out the jade slip and was about to contact the people from the Righteous Alliance. But at this moment, dozens of coercive forces appeared. Then, dozens of people wearing black robes suddenly appeared from behind. jumped out of the woods, and then surrounded Mo Junye, Feng Yueying and Ji Feilun.

Lan Yueshuang saw the skulls embroidered on those people's robes, and her eyes filled with hatred. She gritted her teeth and said, "They are from the Devil Alliance." "They are here with

bad intentions." Feng Yueying He blinked his eyes and said.

"Obviously," Mo Junye sneered.

There were at least forty or fifty people from the Devil Alliance surrounding them, and their cultivation levels were all above the Sky Profound Realm. The leader of them was at the sixth-grade Emperor Xuan Realm. His name was Lu Mao. Just when Ji Feilun thought about it, When he was about to take the opportunity to contact the people of the Righteous Alliance again, he quickly snatched the jade slip from Ji Feilun's hand.

"Catch them all. Lu Mao ordered, with a sinister tone in his tone, and at the same time, he crushed the jade slip that he snatched from Ji Feilun's hand.

Because of this level 10 psychedelic formation, the people from the Devil Alliance have never been able to find a chance to attack Jianmen, which is now the headquarters of the Righteous Alliance, so they have been hiding here, waiting for the people from the Righteous Alliance to come out alone, and then It's easy to catch him and interrogate him on how to get through the tenth-level psychedelic array.

Ji Feilun's face was extremely ugly, and except for Mo Junye and Feng Yueying, the faces of everyone else were also stained with a layer of gloom.

"Aren't you afraid of retribution if you do some unscrupulous things in the Devil's Alliance?" Hua Yuyan couldn't help but said angrily. No one from the Devil's Alliance opposite responded to Hua Yuyan's words, they just looked at her

. , full of ridicule.

Ji Feilun looked at the situation in front of him, which was obviously very unfavorable to them. He gritted his teeth and said, "We will rush out with all our strength later and rush into the mountains ahead. As long as we rush out When surrounded by them, I can take you into the psychedelic array. Once we enter the psychedelic array, we will be safe. "

After Lu Mao heard Ji Feilun's words, he just smiled sarcastically, and slowly uttered four words, "Space Blockade." Suddenly

, an invisible pressure came towards them, and before them There was also a layer of space walls formed by Xuanqi around them.

Except for Mo Junye and Feng Yueying, everyone else's expressions suddenly changed. There was actually a sixth-grade Emperor Xuan realm monk among the opponent's troops. .

In the space blockade, they cannot escape at all, unless they can break this space blockade.

However, if they have the strength to break this space blockade, then they will not be in such a passive position.

And seeing them Lu Mao was enjoying the sudden change in his face, with an arrogant expression on his face.

Feng Yueying wanted to beat Lu Mao up.

"Hey, this mission is quite good, there are actually two more A great beauty is here. "

"Look at their skin, which is as tender as water. They are really attractive..." "

Elder Lu, can you give us those two little ladies to play with later? "Many people in the Devil's Alliance echoed incessantly, using dirty words in their mouths.