Chapter 166 - 167

Chapter 166: Forest of Ten Thousand Demons

There are countless monsters in the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest, and there are even eighth-level monsters. The eighth-level monsters are equivalent to the Daoxuan Realm experts among humans. With the large number of monsters, it can be imagined that there are countless monsters. How dangerous is the Demon Forest?

Throughout the ages, those who can cross the Ten Thousand Demons Forest are almost all those who are strong in the Emperor Xuan Realm. As for the monks who have not cultivated in the Emperor Xuan Realm, most of them died in the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest. Therefore, the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest has been People in Zhongtian Domain call it the Forest of Death.

The Forest of Ten Thousand Monsters stretches as far as the eye can see. It can be seen that it occupies a large area. Even if you haven't entered it, you can hear the roars of many monsters just by standing on the periphery of the forest. Those who are more timid may not even be able to reach the periphery. Dare to get close, because monsters often appear in the periphery, and then attack the human cultivators who come.

Mo Junye directly used teleportation to shorten the original half-month journey to three days and arrived at the outskirts of the Ten Thousand Demons Forest.

Because the news of the strange fire from heaven and earth spread, a lot of people gathered outside the Forest of Ten Thousand Demons at this time, including many people from various sects.

In this place, many people move in groups, because if they are attacked by monsters, one more person will have more strength to fight, and the chance of survival will be greater.

Although they know that the Ten Thousand Demons Forest is dangerous, there are still many practitioners who want to try to find the legendary fire from heaven and earth.

This is the reason why people die for money and birds die for food, and practitioners do it in order to become stronger.

However, among the people who came, there were many alchemists and weapon refiners. Compared to those practitioners who did not know any magic, the alchemists and weapon refiners wanted to obtain the strange fire more.

Because if they have strange fire, the quality of the elixirs or mysterious weapons they refine will definitely be better, so their thirst for strange fire is even greater than that of other cultivators.

As soon as Mo Junye arrived at the outskirts of the Ten Thousand Demons Forest, he attracted a lot of people's attention. After all, Mo Junye alone was much more conspicuous than the groups of cultivators.

Mo Junye had long been accustomed to this kind of gaze, and was able to take it calmly.

Mo Junye walked to a boulder, folded his hands on his chest, then leaned sideways on the boulder, then closed his eyes and used his consciousness to communicate with the Red Lotus Nether Fire.

"Honglian, have you sensed the existence of other strange fires in the Ten Thousand Monsters Forest?" "

Master, are you going to abandon me?" Honglian Nether Fire heard this and immediately said sadly, It also made a cry like a baby.

"Why are you crying? I'm looking for a companion for you?" "

A companion like you and the second master?" Honglian Netherfire asked.

"If you think it is a Taoist companion, then it is your Taoist companion. "Actually, Mo Junye's original intention was to find a friend for Red Lotus Netherworld Fire, but since Red Lotus Netherworld Fire thinks it is a Taoist companion, let it... continue to think so. There is no rule to say otherwise. Fire cannot find a Taoist companion.