Chapter 148 - 149

Chapter 148: In a bad mood

The profound energy in the Zhongtian Territory is twice as rich as that in the Lower Heaven Territory, and its distribution of forces is also very different from that in the Lower Heaven Territory. Here in the Middle Heaven Territory, there are no such entities as the imperial family, only large and small ones. Different sects.

But even the strength of a mid-level sect in the Zhongtian Territory can be compared with that of the royal family in the Lower Heaven Territory.

There are a total of four well-known large forces in Zhongtian Domain, and many small forces are affiliated with them, namely Qingyun Sect in the east, Wangui Sect in the south, Yunduanlou in the west, and Jianmen in the north.

In addition, there is an evil sect in the Zhongtian Domain that makes countless forces, including the four major forces, extremely troublesome and fearful, and that is the Devil Alliance.

It is said that the people of the Devil Alliance are cruel and evil people. They not only kill countless people, but also often engage in prostitution and robbery. Those caught by them are usually tortured to death by cruel means.

The Devil's Alliance has existed longer than the current four major forces in Zhongtian Domain, and there are four strong men in the Daoxuan realm. Only the four major forces unite to achieve a balance with the forces of this Devil's Alliance.

Although there will be overt and covert struggles among the four major forces, they are all consistent in dealing with the Devil Alliance.

Because none of the four major forces is indispensable.

They all understand that if any force on their side is captured by the Devil Alliance, then the next forces to be captured will be the remaining three sects.

The four major forces have been fighting against the Devil's Alliance for a long time, trying their best to contain the Devil's Alliance to prevent the Devil's Alliance from wreaking havoc in the Zhongtian Territory. Therefore, in the minds of many people, the four major forces also represent the side of justice.

Yuehua City is under the jurisdiction of the Qingfeng Sect, and the Qingfeng Sect is a medium-sized sect in the Zhongtian Territory. There are two powerful Emperor Xuan Realm experts in the sect.

Even in the Middle Heaven Realm, strong people in the Emperor Xuan Realm are rare, but they are still better than those in the Lower Heaven Realm.

At least in a mid-level sect here in the Zhongtian Territory, there are two strong Emperor Xuan Realm experts. In the Lower Heaven Territory, just having an Emperor Profound Realm can make a family or sect become a first-rate power.

Mo Jun was sitting in a restaurant at night. He lowered his eyes and raised his hand to remove the lid of the tea cup. He took a sip and wiped the curve of his lips, quietly listening to the discussions of the people around him.

"I heard that the Qingfeng Sect is recruiting disciples recently, and I don't know how many people will be selected this year. "The speaker's tone was filled with envy and a hint of regret.

"Only those with good qualifications can be selected to join the Qingfeng Sect. We don't have that fate!" The man shook his head and sighed.

"I heard that the daughter of our Yuehua City City Lord was directly spotted by the leader of the Qingfeng Sect and was accepted as a direct disciple." "

Miss Mu Yue, isn't this normal?" "

That's right, Mu Yue. The young lady's cultivation qualifications are very good. At only twenty years old, her profound energy level has reached the fifth level of the Spiritual Profound Realm. Moreover, this Miss Mu Yue is not only extremely talented in cultivation, her appearance is also stunning. I have seen it with my own eyes. After passing this Miss Mu Yue, I almost got lovesick. "