Chapter 284 - 285

Chapter 284: Vampire Moss

"Okay, stop making trouble." Xue Xuanchen said helplessly, if he really made Mo Junye angry, he believed that Mo Junye would really kill someone."

"Who is causing trouble?" If someone kills someone, it must be the other person's fault.

Mo Junye smiled secretly in his heart and resisted the urge to pull Xue Qingyan into his arms and kiss her hard.

Feng Yueying, "..." He knew that his master would react like this.

Xue Xuanchen couldn't help but twitching at the corners of his eyes, but he still followed Xue Qingyan's words and said, "It's them who are making trouble, you are not." Fault, all the fault lies with them. "

In order to recognize his son, he endured it.

"That's pretty much it." Xue Qingyan snorted coldly and arrogantly.

"Dad, why are you..." Xue Tianhan frowned and looked at Xuexuan.

"Okay, don't say any more. Anyway, you just need to know not to offend them, and I owe him this." Xue Xuanchen reached out and patted Xue Tianhan's shoulder, sighing softly.

Xue Tianhan was shocked and pursed his lips. Seeing that Xue Xuanchen had no intention of speaking, he stopped talking.

Xue Xiling pursed her lips and looked at Xue Xuanchen with an aggrieved look. He felt that his father had changed, and his attitude towards him seemed to have become much colder. What was going on?

"Okay, okay, let's go find the Netherworld Cold Pond first. "Xue Yanlin saw something was wrong in the atmosphere and quickly spoke out.

Xue Yanlin is Xue Xuanchen's cousin. After Xue Xuanchen's accident, his attitude towards Xue Xuanchen was still the same, so the relationship between him and Xue Xuanchen is actually quite good now.

As soon as these words came out, the other members of the Xue family had nothing to say. After all, they were in the Tianling Secret Realm and had to rely on Xue Xuanchen for protection.

Xue Yanlin glanced at Xue Qingyan secretly. In fact, after seeing Xue Qingyan's appearance, he was actually a little shocked in his heart. After all, he had met Han Yanxi, so he was not sure about Xue Xuanchen's treatment of Xue Qingyan. The attitude of those people was somewhat understanding. "That woman is not dead yet!"

Because of the constant bleeding, Lu Jingrou's already thin figure can almost see the bones, and her cheeks are also slightly sunken. It looked a bit scary.

However, she still refused to die.

Feng Yueying sighed and said, "Forget it, let's not waste time on this woman anymore, let's go find the Netherworld Cold Pond. "

Mo Junye raised his hand and fired a bolt of lightning, hitting Lu Jingrou's body directly.

Under the eyes of everyone, Lu Jingrou's body suddenly fell into pieces, and blood covered the ground like rain.

Seeing Lu Jingrou's dead body, Xue Xuanchen had no reaction at all.

When other people in the Xue family saw this scene, their expressions changed one after another. Those who were less able to bear it even had pale faces. Xue Xiling looked at Xue Xuanchen and saw that Xue Xuanchen had no intention of speaking at all. It was clear that he looked on with a cold eye. Although he was unwilling to do so, he held back and did not speak again.

"Do you want to go to Netherworld Hantan together?" Xue Xuanchen turned to ask Xue Qingyan. "

Jun Ye, do you think we should go with them?" Xue Qingyan looked at Mo Junye and asked