Chapter 178 - 179

Chapter 178: Burning Sky Poison Flame

Because the distance was too far, Xue Qingyan couldn't see clearly what was ahead.

Because the Red Lotus Nether Fire stayed in Mo Junye's body and had a contractual relationship, he could see the scene ahead in Mo Junye's consciousness.

Of course, this was with Mo Junye's consent. If Mo Junye didn't allow it, Red Lotus Nether Fire would naturally not be able to see what was happening ahead from his consciousness.

"Oh, master, go and help, my brother Poison Flame is about to be contracted by that monster..." Seeing that Fen Tian Poison Flame was obviously at a disadvantage, Red Lotus Nether Fire immediately became anxious and hurriedly urged Zhuo Mojunye took action.

Brother Poison Flame is the wife it recognizes. Except for Mo Junye, it doesn't want its brother Poison Flame to be contracted by other people or monsters.

"Why are you so anxious? Your master, I can't defeat that monster now. I have to find a way to lure the monster that has turned into a human form over here, and I also have to find a way to make that monster Just try your best to attack the formation. "Mo Junye used his spiritual consciousness to communicate with the Red Lotus Netherworld Fire. In order to grab the Burning Sky Poison Flame from the peak late eighth-level monster, he directly set up a holy-level formation.

Originally, he wanted to directly set up a god-level formation, but he did not have such advanced formation materials, so he had to retreat and set up a holy-level formation.

However, Mo Junye was still very confident in the holy-level anti-kill defense array he had set up.

Even if a god-level person attacks this formation, it will be difficult to break through it directly.

What's more, the special feature of the anti-kill defensive formation is to use the opponent's strength to counter-kill the opponent. It is simply a unique formation to trap people!

"Then you should think of a solution quickly! "The urging voice of Red Lotus Nether Fire continued to sound in Mo Junye's mind, leaving Mo Junye speechless for a while.

Naturally, Xue Qingyan couldn't hear Mo Junye's spiritual communication with Red Lotus Nether Fire. However, when he saw Mo Junye became silent, he felt that Mo Junye must be worried about the Burning Sky Poison Flame, so he spoke Said, "Jun Ye, are you worried about Fentian Poison Flame?" "

Now that Fen Yao Poison Flame is still being stared at by the late-eighth-level peak monster that has transformed, they have no way of making a move."

"Fortunately, I'm not too worried. The strange fire is not so easy to contract with." "Mo Junye smiled and said, if he hadn't had the Chaos Divine Art, he probably wouldn't have been able to contract the Red Lotus Nether Fire.

Although his cultivation level was much lower than that of the late eighth-level monster beast, the level of the Red Lotus Nether Fire at that time was not as high as the previous Burning Sky Poison Flame.

Mo Junye scanned the surrounding environment with his eyes to see if there was anything else he could use.

After a while, Mo Junye's eyes fell on a small lake not far away, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised, showing a somewhat strange and unpredictable meaning.

I'll go over there and set up another formation. "Mo Junye pointed at the small lake, and then flew directly over. Because he had a talisman that concealed his aura, even if he used Xuan Qi, other monks or monsters would not be able to detect it."

Seeing this, Xue Qingyan quickly followed.

Although Xue Qingyan still doesn't know what Mo Junye's plan is, he believes in Mo Junye.