Chapter 461 - 465

Chapter 461: Kiss me

After a while, the evil ghost guard who seemed to be the leader came out again, but when he looked at Mo Junye, there was a hint of surprise and weirdness in his eyes, and then he led Mo Junye into the Hades Temple.

After leading Mo Junye to a hall, the evil ghost guard who seemed to be the leader left.

Mo Junye stood in the hall, and he could feel that the resentful atmosphere around the Hades Temple was much stronger than the Hell Hell place he had passed before.

After waiting for a while, the sound of footsteps finally came, and Mo Junye turned around and looked in the direction of the palace door.

I saw a man wearing snow-white clothes slowly walking in. His hair was as long as ink, his appearance was very delicate, and his temperament was cold. However, his face looked slightly paler than ordinary people.

Looking at the man in white walking towards him, Mo Junye's heart couldn't help but tremble slightly.

Mo Junye opened his lips, but in the next moment, the person opposite had already stepped forward and hugged him tightly with both hands.

"You're finally here." Xue Qingyan hugged Mo Junye tightly, her voice was low, and then she greedily smelled the unique scent of Mo Junye.

In fact, Mo Junye had only not seen Xue Qingyan for about two months, but for Xue Qingyan who was in Hell, he had not seen Mo Junye for thousands of years. He missed this man day and night, and wanted to leave the Underworld all the time. At the same time, he also hated Yun Canghao, so he turned all his unwillingness and resentment into action and kept practicing in the Underworld. It was a pity that , even after staying in Hades for so long, he still couldn't find the way to leave.

Mo Junye pursed his lips. He had a thousand words in his heart that he wanted to say to Xue Qingyan, but in the end, he only said three words, "I'm sorry!"

Xue Qingyan let go of Mo Junye and looked directly at Mo Junye, His dark eyes were still clear, as if they were no different from before. He smiled, stretched out his hand to touch Mo Junye's face, slightly curved the corners of his mouth, and said softly, "Jun Ye, you didn't forgive me and caused me to fall into this trap." The people in this place are not you."

He couldn't bear to see Mo Junye feel guilty for him, and this matter was not Mo Junye's anchor in the first place. Even if he wanted to resent the person, it should be Yun Canghao.

Mo Junye was silent for a moment and suddenly asked, "Qingyan, why are you here?"

Xue Qingyan heard this, narrowed her eyes and smiled, and said, "After I was thrown to this place by Yun Canghao, While fighting those evil ghosts, he was rescued by Hades, and he has been living here in the Hades Temple ever since." Mo Junye

lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes covering the emotions in his eyes, and held Xue Qingyan in his hands Holding his hand, he opened his lips and whispered, "You have suffered."

"As long as I can see you again, I won't feel the pain." It's been safe and sound."

"That being said, I want to pay a visit to Pluto." Mo Junye smiled and said, "It's just a good time to thank him for taking care of you. "But Pluto is still

practicing in seclusion, and he There’s no telling when I’ll be released from seclusion. "Xue Qingyan looked at Mo Junye calmly and said.

Mo Junye raised his eyebrows slightly, curled his lips and smiled lightly, "That's really a pity. Originally, I wanted to meet this man who made countless evil ghosts afraid of him. Where is Hades! Xue