Chapter 087 - 088

Chapter 087: Young man's happiness

Although Cai Wenying was defeated by Mo Junye, Cai Wenying was indeed not a very good person. Even under the witness of many people, he wanted to ignore the matter and left in a hurry while enduring the pain.

Mo Junye didn't take it seriously. Although he wanted to teach Cai Wenying a lesson, Cai Wenying didn't really hurt Xue Qingyan, so he didn't want to go too far. After all, he and Xue Qingyan He still had to live in the college, so he didn't stop Cai Wenying when he left.

However, if Cai Wenying continues to cause trouble for Xue Qingyan or himself, then he will naturally not let Cai Wenyang off as easily as this time.

Mo Junye walked down the ring, and everyone made a way out of the way. The scene where Mo Junye punched Cai Wenying away just now made them so shocked. It was obvious that the cultivation levels of the two people were so different.

After Mo Junye, Xue Qingyan and the others left, the shocked students began to talk, all of them curious about Mo Junye's identity.

After a while, someone in the crowd suddenly made a sound, and then said slightly excitedly, "I remembered who he was. The man in black just now was the martial arts student who defeated Mr. Mengluo two months ago. He seemed to be called What about Mo Junye? I heard that he was on the east coast a few days ago, showing off his skills when resisting the tide of monsters. He could control those rioting monsters with just one song. It's really amazing. When you said this, I also remembered it. It is said that there is a ruthless character among this year's freshmen, who has the ability to challenge beyond the next level. Those monks in the Lingxuan realm are vulnerable to him." Another student agreed.

"It's a bit exaggerated to say that. If it were a ninth-level spiritual profound realm monk who came to fight him, I'm afraid the freshman would be vulnerable." One of the students said in a weird way.

"That's right, I really thought that I It seems that he is so powerful. He is just a new student. There is nothing to be arrogant about. He will not only be beaten by the monks of the ninth grade Lingxuan Realm." The tone of the speaker was full of disdain and seven points. Jealousy.

"It's normal to be defeated by a monk at the ninth level of the Lingxuan realm. His cultivation level is only at the Wuxuan realm. It's unfair to fight against a monk at the Lingxuan realm." Someone retorted, "

And he can surpass Fighting against Lingxuan Realm monks at so many levels, they are indeed capable. "

Murong An couldn't help but look a little weird as he listened to their discussion. He turned to ask a student next to him, "Excuse me, is the man in black just now named Mo? "You

mean the freshman from the martial arts academy just now?" Ah, his surname seems to be Mo. I heard that there is a Taoist monk in the formation court named Xue." The student replied. A

student from the martial arts academy?" Murong An frowned, puzzled. Asked, "Isn't he an alchemist?"

That guy is obviously a second-level alchemist, how could he go to the martial arts academy to become a student?

He was admitted to the Holy Moon Academy just this year. He heard about it two months ago. Regarding Mo Junye's deeds, at that time he thought they had the same name and didn't pay much attention to it. Who knew, when he passed by here just now, he realized that it was the same person.

However, Mo Junye's display of strength really shocked him. Everyone knew that the average alchemy master's combat effectiveness was not high, and he might suffer a loss even if he fought against practitioners of the same level.