Chapter 140 - 141

Chapter 140: It’s your own fault

After Wu Lanxiang returned to the inn, she immediately and involuntarily beat Yang Daimei severely. Mo Yuanjie wanted to stop it, but was shocked when he heard the news from Wu Lanxiang that Mo Junye was actually dead. However, he did not stop Wu Lanxiang from attacking Yang Daimei.

Yang Daimei was seriously injured by Wu Lanxiang, and her cultivation level even dropped by several levels. Yang Daimei, who was not already at a high level of cultivation, now had a level of profound energy that directly reached the Jade Profound Realm.

After Mo Haoyu learned that Yang Daimei was beaten to death by Wu Lanxiang, he impulsively went to Wu Lanxiang to confront her, hoping to seek justice for Yang Daimei.

However, Wu Lanxiang's cultivation level was still higher than that of Mo Haoyu at this moment, so Mo Haoyu, who went to seek justice from Wu Lanxiang, was also beaten.

When beating Mo Haoyu, Wu Lanxiang was also merciless, because when she saw Mo Haoyu now, she would think of her dead son, and the scene of Yang Daimei beating the young Mo Junye would also appear in her mind. So when she treats Mo Haoyu now, she is almost always venting her anger.

It's just that Mo Haoyu is Mo Yuanjie's biological son after all. After seeing Wu Lanxiang beating Mo Haoyu mercilessly, Mo Yuanjie finally stopped him.

"Okay, do you still want to beat Yu'er to death?" Mo Yuanjie stopped Wu Lanxiang with his hands and said with a serious expression. In fact, Mo Yuanjie

didn't take it seriously about Mo Junye's death, but for Wu Lanxiang Although she relayed the news to him, she still maintained a skeptical attitude.

Wu Lanxiang knew that since Mo Yuanjie had already taken action, it would be impossible for her to continue fighting, but she still had resentment in her heart after all. She sneered and said, "I It's just a lesson to teach him not to respect his elders. So what if he is taught by his own mother? He is not a person who doesn't even understand basic manners. If a person like this comes out, he will lose the face of his husband and the Mo family.

Mo Haoyu's face was bruised and swollen, and there was a trace of blood hanging from the corner of his mouth. He glared at Wu Lanxiang and said, "It's obviously because of your vicious heart that you can't tolerate my mother, so you beat my mother like that. You are simply a snake and scorpion." Heart."

In terms of snake-heartedness, I can't compare to your mother. Did you know that when Ye'er was young, your mother not only often beat him and took out her anger on him, but even pushed him into the lake when he was only six years old? If it weren't for Ye'er's fate, he would have died when he was six years old. Mo Haoyu said disapprovingly, "You keep complaining for Mo Junye, but have you ever considered Mo Junye to be your son before? Don't think I don't know. In your eyes, Mo Junye is a shame. If you really love your good-for-nothing son, then what have you been doing before?

Wu Lanxiang's face turned blue and white, and her face was slightly distorted. , gritted his teeth and said, "Yes, I am not worthy to be his mother, so I have received my retribution now, but you are not good people either. "

"I have indeed never regarded that good-for-nothing as my elder brother, but compared to you, my biological mother, you have done more harm to him than to me. "Mo Haoyu smiled coldly, "Auntie, now that you see that Mo Junye has become more powerful, and there are so many big forces trying to curry favor with him, do you regret treating him like that?" Obviously

, Mo Haoyu still didn't know what Mo Junye said to Wu Lanxiang. Wu Lanxiang's face was distorted, but it was not because of what Mo Haoyu said, but because he thought of the fact that the real Mo Junye had actually died tragically.