Chapter 274 - 275

Chapter 274: Tianling Secret Realm

At the same time, Mo Junye also received a message from the Alchemist Guild.

The news sent to Mo Junye by the Alchemy Master Guild was about the early opening of the Tianling Secret Realm.

The Tianling Secret Realm is quite famous in the Heaven Realm. It is said that the Tianling Secret Realm was formed over ten thousand years, and there are many rare spiritual grasses growing in it. In addition, there are black stone spiritual veins and various treasures that are beneficial to cultivation. , of course, comes with danger.

Fortunately, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan had learned something about the Tianling Secret Realm from Zhou Qingya before, and Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan were very interested in this Tianling Secret Realm.

The most important thing is that according to the information provided by the Alchemist Guild, there are several kinds of elixirs they are looking for in the Tianling Secret Realm, so they have to go in no matter what.

However, because the opening time came so suddenly in advance, many people were not ready for a while.

Because the Tianling Secret Realm will be opened in five days.

Perhaps because the Tianling Secret Realm was opened in advance, the Xue family did not come to trouble Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan for the time being.

Many monks who are preparing to enter the Yaoling Secret Realm in Wuyao are very busy. There are countless dangers lurking in the Tianling Secret, so before entering, you must prepare a lot of things.

Therefore, talismans, mysterious weapons, and elixirs are the best sellers during this period. After all, these things can sometimes become life-saving items, making many shops earn a lot of mysterious stones.

Xue Qingyan didn't have many talismans left on her body, so Mo Junye made a lot of them and gave them to Feng Yueying and Xue Qingyan respectively.

In order to avoid any bad situation in the future, Mo Junye asked Feng Yueying to follow them into the Tianling Secret Realm.

Mo Junye found some weapon refining materials in Central City, and then tried to use the little space power he could use so far to refine a space ring.

"Try to see if you can put Xiaobai in. "Mo Junye threw the newly refined space ring towards Feng Yueying."

If there was a big battle, Feng Yueying was still holding the little white ferret, so she would not be able to let go and fight with others without any scruples.

Feng Yueying took the space ring thrown by Mo Junye, took a deep breath, and then followed Mo Junye's instructions, first poured blood into the space ring, and then tried to put Xiaobai into the space ring.

In fact, even in the Heaven Realm, no one has a space storage device that can hold living creatures.

Because even a saint-level weapon refiner cannot refine a space storage device that can hold living things. However, Feng Yueying believed in Mo Junye, perhaps because Mo Junye gave him too much shock.

With a thought from Feng Yueying, the little white ferret he was holding suddenly disappeared out of thin air.

"Succeeded?" Xue Qingyan said in surprise.

Feng Yueying thought again and saw the little white ferret appear in his hand out of thin air.

"It's better to keep this little thing in the space ring." Mo Junye glanced at Feng Yueying and said calmly, "The space ring contains the life energy that I integrated into it. It can be used to treat seriously injured people or monsters." benefit. "