Chapter 054 - 056

Chapter 054: Leaving the Mo Family

Everyone who heard Mo Junye's words couldn't help but take a breath of cold air. Is Mo Junye really not afraid of death? You know, Mo Renxiao is a strong man with ninth-grade spiritual profound realm cultivation.

Moreover, Mo Renxiao is still Mo Junye's grandfather, although he has just expelled Mo Junye from the Mo family.

"Unbridled!" Mo Renxiao glared at Mo Junye angrily, and at the same time waved his hand to shoot out a stream of mysterious energy, hitting Mo Junye directly. This blow Mo Renxiao used 80% of his power. If Mo Junye was hit, he would not die. He also had to be disabled, which shows that Mo Renxiao has no mercy. He thinks that a junior dares to climb on him so arrogantly. If he doesn't teach Mo Junye a lesson, not only will his majesty be gone, but he will also not know what others are doing. What would he say about him, the head of the Mo family?

But as soon as Mo Renxiao's attack came out, it was blocked by another force. The two forces collided, evenly matched, and finally dissipated at the same time

"Mr. Mo, please forgive me for coming here uninvited." I saw a middle-aged man with a gentle smile walking over slowly. Behind him, there were four male entourages, all wearing uniform clothes.

They were obviously from the same force. Seeing the face of the visitor, all People's expressions became a little subtle.

A glint flashed in Mo Junye's eyes, and he still acted calmly.

The middle-aged man who came with four men was named Xiang Wen, and he was still the manager of the Huacheng branch of the Gale Auction House.

The Gale Auction House is the auction house where Mo Junye took the talisman to auction before. Although Xiang Wen is only a branch manager of an auction house, his level of profound energy is not low. He has the cultivation level of the ninth-grade spiritual profound realm. It can be seen that The Gale Auction House is very powerful. The Gale Auction House is a first-rate force in the Holy Moon Empire. There are hundreds of branches in the Holy Moon Empire. It is simply not comparable to the Mohist family.

It can be said that even if the Gale Auction House wants to destroy the four major families in Huacheng, it will be an easy task.

Huacheng also falls within the scope of the Holy Moon Empire. Every first-class force in the Holy Moon Empire will have a strong Emperor Xuan Realm person in charge.

And looking at the entire Holy Moon Empire, the so-called four major families in Huacheng are not even as good as the third-rate forces.

The four major families in Huacheng have long wanted to get involved with the Gale Auction House, because they want to develop their families even more. Cooperating with forces stronger than themselves is the best way. However, the person in charge of the Gale Auction House in Huacheng, He has always been aloof from the four major families in Huacheng.

Now seeing the people from Gale Auction House coming, Mo Renxiao hurriedly stepped forward to say hello, with a bit of flattery. Even though Xiang Wen was just a manager, Mo Renxiao did not dare to look down on Xiang Wen.

One is because Xiang Wen himself is not weak enough to compete with him, and the other is that his status as the head of the Mo family in the eyes of outsiders is probably not as good as Xiang Wen's status in the Gale Auction House.

"Manager Xiang, you came to the Mo family to give us face." The Mo family, why do we need any forgiveness? We, the Mo family, should feel honored." Mo Renxiao looked at Xiang Wen and said with a genuine smile. Other powerful

people present Looking at Mo Renxiao, there was a hint of envy in his eyes. Especially the people of the Zhao family and the Liu family, their hearts were even more complicated. If the Mo family got on the line of Gale Auction House, they would be left behind sooner or later. , there are no four equally famous families in Huacheng, but the Mo family is the only one. However, Gale Auction House has never participated in the struggle between various forces. Maybe they think too much. And looking at the situation just now, it