Chapter 398 - 399

Chapter 398: A group of idiots

Xue Qingyan grabbed Mo Junye's sleeves, feeling suffocated in her heart.

Mo Junye smiled helplessly and activated the power of space to seal the space channel in front of him.

The space passage suddenly disappeared, which immediately shocked everyone present, and they all exclaimed.

"Why did this space passage suddenly disappear?"

"Is the space passage leading to the Zhongtian Domain closed again?" "

No way?"

"Yes, Qian Wan was scared, I just arrived a step late. , why is this space channel closed? "The people here now just want to go to the Zhongtian Domain. However, when they arrive, the space channel suddenly disappears at this time. This is undoubtedly a problem for them. It is a big blow, because most of the monks in the Lower Heaven Realm hope to go to the Middle Heaven Realm or the Upper Heaven Realm, although there may be danger when passing through the space tunnel. Because the space channel is suddenly closed

, For a moment, the scene couldn't help but become a little chaotic.

Liu Yan also opened his eyes wide, staring blankly at the place where there was a black hole, but now there was nothing.

Mo Junye held Xue Qingyan's hand, He chuckled and said, "Since the space channel has been closed, let's leave. "

Liu Yan looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, frowned and said, "Why are you two so calm after such a big incident? Don't you want to go to Zhongtian Domain?" Although he didn't know the other

party clearly. How advanced is your cultivation, but it will never be lower than the Tianxuan realm.

Nowadays, monks in the Lower Heaven Realm generally choose to go to the Middle Heaven Realm when they reach the Tianxuan Realm.

"The space passage is closed, even if we want to I can't go to the Zhongtian Territory, and it's useless to rush anyway. "Mo Junye said lightly, "Instead of being anxious here, it's better to do something meaningful." "

What meaningful thing?" Liu Yan asked subconsciously.

"I won't tell you." Mo Junye raised his lips and smiled, then took Xue Qingyan's hand and turned to leave.

Liu Yan: "..."

However, before Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan had walked a few steps away, they suddenly heard someone's startled voice. He said, "Who is this person? He is so powerful. Does he want to open the space channel?" "

"It seems like he really wants to reopen the space channel." "

Hey, look at that person." Liu Yan quickly called out to stop Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, and stretched out his Pointing in one direction, her eyes were fixed on a thin middle-aged man in front of her.

Xue Qingyan turned around and frowned, with a strange look in her eyes.

Mo Junye looked at the man in front of him who was trying to Opening the space passage he had just sealed, he squinted his eyes, looked a little cold, raised his hand, and suddenly shot out a purple thunder light. The

purple thunder light hit the thin middle-aged man, and just when he felt the danger In an instant, the thin middle-aged man turned to avoid it, and then suddenly looked at where Mo Junye was.

And the crack that had been forcibly opened by this man was immediately closed.

In this scene, at the same time Everyone present was stunned.