Chapter 138 - 139

Chapter 138: For his own good

After Mo Junye's observation, he found that Mo Yuanjie, Wu Lanxiang and Yang Daimei didn't know that Mo Yaqing was dead. After thinking about it for a while, he activated the substitute talisman.

When she saw someone who looked exactly like Mo Yaqing standing in front of her, Xue Qingyan was still secretly shocked even though she already knew that it was just a talisman.

Mo Junye gave the order to the substitute talisman and asked her to pretend to be Mo Yaqing. She told Mo Yuanjie, Wu Lanxiang and Yang Daimei that while walking on the way, she had an argument with Xue Qingyan, so Xue Qingyan became angry. , returned to Holy Moon College.

In this way, even if they find that Mo Yaqing is dead in the future, they will not be able to immediately think of Xue Qingyan, and at the same time, they can avoid trouble from them.

Sure enough, when Mo Yaqing appeared in front of the three of them in the form of a substitute talisman, they did not arouse any suspicion, but they were all very dissatisfied that Xue Qingyan did not follow her.

Seeing that the effect was good, Mo Junye left with Xue Qingyan, and then the two returned to Holy Moon Academy together.

After returning to Holy Moon College, Mo Junye asked Xue Qingyan to move to his small attic. The environment in the small attic was much better than the student dormitory where Xue Qingyan currently lived. Xue Qingyan thought about their

relationship in Saint Yue College. It was already known to everyone in Yue Academy, and Mo Junye's identity was also exposed, so he didn't show any pretense. After packing a few things, he moved to Mo Junye's small attic.

This small attic was specially prepared by Holy Moon College for Mo Junye. After all, Mo Junye is the tutor of Holy Moon College and an eighth-level formation mage. He must be treated well no matter what. The environment of the small attic is very quiet. , Xue Qingyan also liked this very much.

Moreover, it would be impossible for ordinary people to enter this small attic without Mo Junye's permission, which would avoid many people being disturbed.

Mo Junye was still thinking about going to Zhongtian Territory, but before that, he wanted to improve Xue Qingyan's strength even more.

Although he doesn't know much about the Zhongtian Realm, since he has traveled between the cultivation world and the fairy world in his previous life, he basically knows that cultivators who live in higher levels of space are generally stronger than those who live in lower levels. Space practitioners must be tall.

If Xue Qingyan went to the Zhongtian Territory with her current strength, it would be difficult to even protect herself.

Although he is here to protect Xue Qingyan, there is still a chance. Just like when he entered the Xuantian Secret Realm before, he and Xue Qingyan were separated due to some reasons that even he could not resist. As a result, Xue Qingyan was attacked by someone unexpectedly, and she was seriously injured and almost died.

However, strength cannot be improved by just improving, it must be done step by step. And although Mo Junye wanted to visit the Zhongtian Territory, he also knew that he couldn't rush it, not to mention that he had not found a way to go to the Zhongtian Territory yet. method.

Three more days of such peaceful days have passed, and the substitute talisman activated by Mo Junye has expired. However, since Mo Yaqing is a student of Holy Moon College, she does not often visit Mo Yuanjie and Yang Daimei. In addition, Mo Junhan, Mo Yatong and Mo Haoyu didn't pay much attention to Mo Yaqing, so for a while, no one noticed that Mo Yaqing was missing.