Chapter 083 - 084

Chapter 083: Eighth Level Formation

"Don't be so violent and vicious, and always poison others. What if you can't get a wife in the future?" Wang Mingxi thought she was kindly advising.

"Dean, if what you say is true, you are already quite old and don’t have a wife yet. Is it because you are too violent and vicious that no one is willing to marry you?" Mo Jun glanced sideways at Wang Mingxi at night , half-smiling but not smiling.

It's obvious that I don't want to get married, okay? If I want to get married, there will be many beauties who want to marry me."

Wang Mingxi snorted coldly, put her hands behind her back, and then said as if reminiscing, "Back then, I was in the Holy Moon Empire. The first-class handsome men who wanted to marry me were all lined up from the street to the end of the street."

Mo Junye looked at Wang Mingxi, who was now full of wrinkles, raised his eyebrows and curled his lips. Said, "Dean, your lying skills are not as good as your formation skills !

"

He also knew about Wang Mingxi's deeds back then, but he seemed to underestimate Wang Mingxi's thick skin. "

Let me tell you, this dean is the most honest person in Holy Moon College and will never lie." Wang Mingxi snorted coldly. , "You brat, someone like you who doesn't know how to respect the elderly can't get a wife. "

"As for marrying a wife, you don't need to worry about it, Dean. "Mo Junye glanced at Xue Qingyan. His wife was standing in front of him now, but the two old men didn't know it. He curled his lips and said, "Besides, it's not that I don't know how to respect the elderly. It's just that those who rely on their elders and sell them off are not worthy of my respect."

Wang Mingxi, who relied on his elders and sold them out, "..."

Several fifth-level formation masters from the Formation Association were secretly surprised when they listened to the conversation between Mo Junye and Wang Mingxi. They did not expect to interact with them. Wang Mingxi, the dean of the formation court with the same name as the president, is actually such a...well...unserious person in private. In the past, they always thought that seventh-level formation masters like their president Zhou should be very serious. He should be aloof.

And the honorary elder of their formation association, looks too young, right? When

Zhou Yanping saw the teleportation array not far away, he coughed twice and said, "The teleportation array has arrived. Now that we have reached the formation location, we’d better head to Lindong Coast as soon as possible. "

After everyone walked into the teleportation array, they immediately activated the teleportation array. A dazzling light flashed, and their figures disappeared out of thin air. When they came to Lindong City again, Mo Junye did not rush to the city wall, because in the eyes of others, It seems that this is his first time coming to this place, so naturally he doesn't know the way here.

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan walked behind everyone. Compared with the nervousness of the others, they seemed very leisurely.

Xue Qingyan believed in Mo Junye, and Mo Junye believed in his own strength. Even if the tsunami really flooded Lindong City, neither he nor Xue Qingyan would be fine, because he now carries the water repellent beads with him, and he can still He gave Xue Qingyan a water-proof bead to carry with her in case of emergency.

It was already late at night, and the moon was high in the sky. When he came to the city wall, Mo Junye saw that the same people from before were using mysterious energy to form a protective shield to support it to prevent the tsunami from flooding Lindong City.