Chapter 164 - 165

Chapter 164: Posting a Bounty

The walls in the bounty building are hung with large and small bounty tasks. They are divided into three floors. The first floor contains some low-level bounty tasks that are easier to complete.

The difficulty level of the bounty missions hanging on the second level is intermediate.

Although the difficulty level of the bounty missions on the third level is high, it is still possible to complete them.

The fourth floor is full of super bounty tasks that are almost impossible to complete.

Mo Junye went directly to complete the super task on the fourth floor. The black stone on his body was definitely not enough for the bounty, so he used other things for the bounty.

In Mo Junye's space, there is a fairy spring. Practitioners who drink it can improve their cultivation qualifications. Its effect is the same as the tenth-level marrow cleansing pill.

Mo Junye has already tested that the fairy spring water not only has an effect on people who practice spiritual power, but also has a great effect on people who practice mysterious energy.

In the past, Mo Junye often gave Xue Qingyan water from the fairy spring to drink, so Xue Qingyan's current cultivation speed was several times better than his original physique.

However, if you drink too much fairy spring water, the effect will gradually decrease.

Mo Junye took out a bottle of fairy spring water as a reward, but it had to be tested by someone in the reward building. This was also to prevent anyone from cheating.

Because few people come to the fourth floor to post bounty tasks, and what Mo Junye brought out was a bit special, the deputy owner of the bounty building personally came out to receive it.

The deputy owner of the reward building is a gorgeous-looking woman, wearing a red dress. Her whole body exudes a charming and enchanting temperament. Men with weak concentration will probably be fascinated by her on the spot.

It's just that no matter how beautiful the woman is, in Mo Junye's eyes, they all look the same, so after seeing the gorgeous deputy landlord, his eyes remained unchanged.

The deputy owner of the reward building is named Leng Yueya, and her cultivation is at the fifth level of the Saint Profound Realm. It can be seen that although her appearance looks like she is only in her early twenties, her true age is much more than what she appears on the surface.

This is also a benefit of cultivating Xuan Qi, which can keep you young forever.

Seeing that Mo Junye's expression didn't change at all, he just glanced at himself lightly and then looked away, obviously not fascinated by herself, Leng Yueya couldn't help but feel a little curious about Mo Junye, You know, almost every man who sees her will be amazed by her.

Mo Junye didn't say anything nonsense to Leng Yueya. He frowned slightly, then directly threw the fairy spring water to Leng Yueya and said calmly, "I wonder if this thing can be attached to a super bounty mission?" "

Leng Yueya didn't expect that Mo Junye would be so straightforward. He didn't even say the most basic polite words. She couldn't help being startled, and then smiled and said, "Young Master is quite straightforward." "

My time is precious," Mo Junye said calmly.

Leng Yueya, "..." No matter how precious time is, one should not ignore the existence of such a beautiful woman. Although she was a little speechless at Mo Junye's attitude, Leng Yueya still seriously went to find someone to test the fairy spring water. effect.