CHAPTER 61 TO 70

Chapter 61: If You Eat Too Many Oyster Pancakes… You Will Accumulate Internal Heat

"Do you know who I am ordering takeout for?" Lian Fu did not expect Bu Fang would reject his request once more and was slightly furious.

"Do you know that His Majesty wishes to savor your dishes? This is your greatest honor!"

Bu Fang was frowning as he looked toward the haughty Lian Fu in displeasure. He had already clearly stated that the store did not provide takeout service. Why was the eunuch unable to understand?

"Tell me, how much money do I need to pay before I can order takeout? Just say the price," Lian Fu snorted and said, while pinching his thumb and middle finger together. He was exasperated by Bu Fang's unwavering attitude as well.

"Do you still not understand what I am saying?" Bu Fang expressionlessly glanced at him. He did not feel like paying any further attention to the eunuch anymore. He returned to the kitchen and came back with the last dish.

The golden Oyster Pancakes were wrapped in large bamboo leaves that concealed its aroma.

"This is the last dish, the Oyster Pancake. This is permitted for takeout. You can bring this back and let the emperor eat this," Bu Fang passed the Oyster Pancake to Lian Fu and simply said.

Lian Fu went into a daze as he subconsciously received the Oyster Pancakes. He glanced at the Oyster Pancake wrapped in bamboo leaves. Even though the smell was fragrant… compared to the sumptuous Fish Head Tofu Soup, the Oyster Pancake seemed a little shabby.

He ate so many delicious dishes and only brought a serving of this shabby Oyster Pancake back… Would His Majesty scold him when he returned?

"Little cook… can't you make an exception for me? Not even if I fork out a hundred crystals?" Lian Fu bit his lips as he resentfully looked at Bu Fang.

Bu Fang's entire body shuddered. Lian Fu's gaze was causing goosebumps to appear all over his body. Bu Fang ducked his head and turned around. He immediately returned to the kitchen and completely ignored the Chief Eunuch Lian Fu.

Lian Fu watched as Bu Fang left. He sighed as he gloomily looked at the Oyster Pancake in his hands. Finally, he could only grudgingly leave.

After seeing off Lian Fu, Ouyang Xiaoyi excitedly ran toward Bu Fang.

"Smelly boss, give me a serving of Oyster Pancake!" Ouyang Xiaoyi charmingly shouted.

"Hmm? Are you going to eat it now?" Bu Fang was startled as he puzzledly asked. Didn’t Xiaoyi mention that she wanted to bring it back with her so that she could let her parents have a taste?

Ouyang Xiaoyi swallowed her saliva and said with a grin, "I can't bear it any longer. I'll have a taste for them first."

Even though Bu Fang knew that she was feeling gluttonous, he did not expose her and only told her to wait.

After a while, two servings of Oyster Pancakes were ready to be eaten.

He handed one serving to Xiaoyi and took the other serving for himself. The two of them comfortably pulled a chair to the entrance and ate the Oyster Pancakes.

Tearing off the bamboo leaves, Ouyang Xiaoyi impatiently took a bite of the Oyster Pancake. A crisp sound rang out. As she bit down on the crispy crust of the Oyster Pancake, the juice of the radishes flowed into her mouth.

A rich fragrance was exuding from the Oyster Pancakes and had enveloped her surroundings. She had an enraptured expression on her face as she continued to eat the Oyster Pancake with her head lowered.