CHAPTER 1791 TO 1800

Chapter 1791: Letting None Escape!

When Bu Fang took out the Stinky Stargazy Tofu, the overwhelming stench put a dumbfounded look on Ju Mang's face. 'Can this incredibly foul-smelling thing really attract those Soul Demons? Are you sure you're drawing them over and not driving them away?' He had some confidence in Bu Fang, but when he saw the dish, he began to waver and become uncertain.

Bu Fang was calm. He knew the Soul Demon's weakness very well. The more fragrant a dish, the less attractive it was to them. To get them to come obediently, he had to use stinky food. The stench of Stargazy Pie plus Stinky Tofu stunk to high heaven, so it would have no trouble in attracting them.

All the Saints of the Great Path were stunned. They had no confidence in Bu Fang at all, but they could not say anything.

The Primitive Universe was now suffering from both internal and external problems—the so-called internal problem was those Soul Demons who slipped through the net. They had quietly grown into formidable Soul Overlords and become a threat to all humans.

They left Ju Mang's small world. While the Saints of the Great Path were all hidden in the void, Bu Fang put his hands behind his back and walked at a steady pace across the boundless plain. His eyes were closed, and his spirit sea was surging with divine sense. He was searching for the perfect position. Finally, he found it and stood still.

In the void, all the experts widened their eyes. Foxy, Whitey, and Shrimpy were also hidden in the void watching Bu Fang.

Suddenly, Bu Fang stomped his foot. A rumbling sound rang out, and the Primitive Sphere seemed to shake. The next moment, the ground cracked, and a round stone platform slowly rose from it, rushing into the sky with Bu Fang on top and towering into the clouds.

Sitting cross-legged on top of the 10,000-foot-tall stone pillar, Bu Fang's Vermilion Robe flapped noisily as the wind whistled and blew at him. He looked like an immortal sitting on an altar preparing to teach.

With a thought in his mind, a porcelain plate appeared in front of him, containing a steaming Stargazy Pie covered with many Stinky Tofu fried black and golden. A pungent stench wafted out from the dish, spreading in all directions.

"Will this really work?" asked a Saint of the Great Path suspiciously. They came not because they believed in Bu Fang, but because they trusted Ju Mang.

Ju Mang was not sure either. However, the knife was on his neck now, and he had to believe in Bu Fang. "Let's see. If he can really draw in many Soul Demons, we will be able to get rid of the internal problem!" he said.

After that, they turned their gazes to the stone pillar down below, where Bu Fang had closed his eyes and began to meditate.

Time went by quickly, and a long time had passed in a flash, but the stench still lingered. In the void, the experts of the Primitive Universe grew impatient. It had been a long time, yet nothing showed up. Clearly, Bu Fang's method had failed.

"How could those Soul Demons be attracted by a dish? Not to mention it is such a stinking dish..."

Some experts shook their heads and were planning to leave and return to the places they were guarding and continue protecting the cities. Even Ju Mang had a disappointed look in his eyes.

Sure enough, it was not so easy to attract all the nearby Soul Demons and kill them in one fell swoop. He opened his mouth and was about to ask the Saints of the Great Path to leave. After all, they had their duties. If they left their stations for too long and allowed the Soul Demons to rush into a city and slaughter the people, it would be a disaster.