CHAPTER 1561 TO 1570

Chapter 1561: One Ladle Is Enough

"What's going on here?"

The crown prince sucked in a cold breath as he looked at the Soul Demons who were burned to death in the distance. The Soul Demons, who had so menacingly pursued him just now, were burnt to ashes in an instant.

"Why is the stinky tofu so strong? Is there... something special in them?"

Then, he remembered the serious expression on Bu Fang's face when he forced the bowl of stinky tofu into his hand, and he suddenly became very excited as if he had discovered something extraordinary.

"This stinky tofu is the Soul Demon's nemesis!"

In the distance, the Soul Demons were eating the stinky tofu, but their bodies were slowly burning.

A Numbered Soul Demon also grabbed a piece of stinky tofu. He ate it, and his body also began to burn. However, he was not burned to death like the others. Although his flesh was covered with flames, his strength was strong enough to allow him to resist the flames and not turn to ashes like the others.

This showed that while Bu Fang's stinky tofu had a remarkable effect on ordinary Soul Demons, it was not as effective on Numbered Soul Demons.

"There is a price to pay for tasting delicious food..." Looking at the Numbered Soul Demon, who was struggling and screaming, the crown prince roared. "I have to take advantage of his weakness!"

If the crown prince did not act at this time, then he would really be too stupid!

Without hesitation, he swung out the dragon knife. The knife, shining with its utmost brilliance, drew a long stream of light in the air and shot toward the distance, closing in on the Numbered Soul Demon with great speed.

The Numbered Soul Demon's eyes flowed with blood. Although he was burnt to the point of dying, he was still very fierce. "You damned human! Scram!" he growled.

The crown prince's heart skipped a beat. He was still under a lot of pressure when facing a Numbered Soul Demon. If this was a Numbered Soul Demon in his peak form, he would have turned and left at once. However, this one was not at his peak and was about to be burned to death, so this was the crown prince's chance.

He rushed toward the Soul Demon, who was badly wounded, and viciously swung out the dragon knife. A fierce battle instantly broke out. For a moment, the sky was filled with the glare of fire and the light of the knife.

After a long time, the crown prince made a brutal slash. Accompanied by a dragon's roar, a head shot up into the sky, emitting wisps of black smoke. Suddenly, a plume of black smoke, which was the true form of the Soul Demon, darted out of the body and tried to escape. However, the flame quickly spread and burned it into nothingness as well.

The crown prince gasped fiercely, his eyes wide. The death of the Numbered Soul Demon filled him with excitement. He clenched his fists and could not help but raise them in the air, shouting. He was so excited!

Although he did not kill the Numbered Soul Demon alone, the satisfaction that filled his heart was still overwhelmingly intoxicating.

The death of a Numbered Soul Demon was a major loss to the Soul Demon army. To storm the capital, the Soul Demon had just sent one bone warship this time. Many Numbered Soul Demons followed, yes, but for every one that died, there was one less.

Suddenly, a terrible explosion erupted in the distance, generating energy waves that caused everything to tremble violently.

The crown prince's heart skipped a beat, and he jerked his head around to look at the explosion. That was where the Divine Emperor and the Keepers fought.