CHAPTER 761 TO 770

Chapter 761: The Inheritance Rewards

An enormous spirit beast's leg appeared before Bu Fang. It had been prepared by the inheritance grounds as another one appeared on the opposite stove as well.

Bu Fang pinched this spirit beast's leg, feeling the tender meat stretch and bounce back like an elastic rubber band.

What can be made with just a single spirit beast's leg?

The Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife emerged in Bu Fang's hand. Because it had devoured so many famous knives' treasure spirits, Bu Fang could clearly feel the connection deepen significantly between him and this Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife. This sensation could be felt every single time he swung the knife.

The kitchen knife sliced into the spirit beast meat, perfectly splitting it open. The overwhelming sense of satisfaction Bu Fang had when his knife penetrated the meat caused him to feel a slight fascination.

The processing and preparation of ingredients were crucial steps for cooking, so indeed, a high-quality knife would be capable of giving a chef a unique and unforgettable experience.

As Bu Fang prepared the meat, his movements were as smooth as ever, flowing naturally like a river. However, it was second to none in terms of speed. He began to dissect the spirit beast's leg by repeatedly slicing open it with his knife.

On the other end, the opponent's stove closely followed Bu Fang's steps as well.

Both of them seemed in sync with the necessary accuracy and changing motions.

If any outsider chef were to witness this, they would no doubt be stunned by this scene. No one would be confident enough to keep up with these two chefs.

...

At the top step of the Nine Steps of Culinary Arts, Xiao Ya and Flowery were lazily swaying their plump white legs as they sat.

The gem on Xiao Ya's forehead was shimmering with a brilliant glow as memories were speedily transferred into her sea of thought, causing her to feel powerful energy swelling up within her body.

This energy... It's actually causing her to feel a slight headache.

Flowery rubbed her face against Xiao Ya's arms affectionately while holding it. Perhaps she was relishing the pleasant fragrance exuding from Xiao Ya.

This fragrance caused her immense joy.

"Big Brother is really slow..." Xiao Ya raised her hand and massaged her brows while complaining.

Flowery's eyes beamed as she lifted her nose and shoved her face into Xiao Ya's arms.

Boom!

Suddenly, Xiao Ya's eyes unconsciously shone as she tilted her head and glanced at the Nine Steps of Culinary Arts below her, only to realize that the illusion had been broken.

With his Vermillion Robe fluttering behind him, Bu Fang strolled out nonchalantly while holding the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife in his hand.

Without changing expressions, he took a step forward and proceeded onto the ninth step. A pillar of light then struck down onto him as an overwhelming energy surged within his body, causing him to feel that his body had been strengthened substantially.

The Nine Steps of Culinary Arts had by no means stopped Bu Fang. His aim remained unshakable—he wanted to be at the very top of this chef's food chain in this mythical realm. Thus, this little obstacle here would not impede his journey at all.

However, he still had to acknowledge the fact that this so-called Nine Steps of Culinary Arts had been somewhat of a challenge for him. Even though it started off rather simple, the difficulty had increased exponentially as the trial went on.