CHAPTER 81 TO 90

Chapter 81: This Black Dog Is Really Arrogant!

"Who?! Who's there?!"

When Hun Qianyun heard the extremely haughty voice, the spirit fire within his eye sockets suddenly swelled up and his aura became even more terrifying. He scanned his surroundings to find the owner of the voice.

However, he was completely unable to find anyone who had the confidence to say those words among those present. The customers within the store were all cowering before his glare. That mysterious person was definitely not hiding among them.

Bu Fang knitted his eyebrows together with a gloomy expression on his face. The ground littered with the chicken soup was emanating hot air. The hot air was naturally dissipated as the cold wind blew, accompanied by the rich fragrance of the chicken soup.

"Killing intent toward the host has been detected. Protection mode activated."

A mechanical voice rang out as a gigantic white figure swiftly rushed out of the store and landed next to Bu Fang with a loud noise. Whitey stood straight while giving off a red light with its mechanical eyes.

"A puppet?!" Hun Qianyun could not find the owner of the voice, so he gave up on searching. He was slightly surprised when his eyes shifted toward Whitey who appeared next to Bu Fang.

Even though Hun Qianyun had heard of the the store's deeds, he had never really put in the effort to find out more. He only knew that the store was very powerful and could repel the seventh grade Battle-Saint, Xiao Meng. However, he did not know the source of its strength. From the looks of it… could this puppet be the reason?

Blacky slowly approached while striding like a cat. When it realized Whitey was standing next to Bu Fang, it rolled its eyes and stopped moving.

"You killed my customer and ruined my dish… Unforgivable!" Bu Fang took a deep breath. His eyes focused onto Hun Qianyun and became somewhat cold.

"Hmph! What an arrogant tone… This old man shall test the capability of this store of yours today!" Hun Qianyun sneered as he took a step back. As he waved his withered arm, the gigantic simulacrum of the King of Hell suddenly moved.

As the black mist surged, the simulacrum raised its hand and a black spear appeared once more. Black mist was encircling the spear while the energy violently fluctuated.

With a loud tearing sound, the simulacrum of the King of Hell forcefully threw the spear. It rapidly headed toward Bu Fang's position while whistling through the air. It was as if the air was being torn apart.

Whitey's mechanical eyes were flashing as its figure moved in front of Bu Fang. It raised up its gigantic mechanical arms and threw a punch toward the black spear flying toward them.

A powerful explosion rang out and a squall was instantly created. The entire alleyway seemed to be enveloped by the black mist. Within an instant, the alleyway was completely engulfed.

The customers staying within Bu Fang's store were all startled by the terrifying noise. However, the surprising thing was that the black smoke unexpectedly did not drift into the store. It was as if the smoke was isolated by a layer of protective membrane.

Hun Qianyun sneered as he watched from a distance. Even a seventh grade Battle-Saint would suffer if they tried to receive the attack of the King of Hell's Void Spear head-on. What could a mere puppet do?

Boom!

Within the black smoke, only two sources of red light could be seen. Suddenly, they turned into a cold purple color. A gust appeared and completely dispersed the black smoke.