CHAPTER 521 TO 530

Chapter 521: A Pervert Came into the Restaurant

As Bu Fang made his way back to the restaurant, dusk arrived.

There were no traces of human activity in the vicinity of the restaurant. Everyone had already gone back to rest for the day.

With his advertising board on his shoulder, Bu Fang walked toward the gate of the restaurant. As he pushed open the bronze gate, it creaked heavily. He dropped the huge signboard and walked into the restaurant.

Once inside, Bu Fang felt the glares of two people fixed on him. Nethery and Lord Dog were sat at the dining table some distance from the door. They glared at Bu Fang, who had just returned, with wide eyes.

The glares directed Bu Fang’s way made him pause for a moment.

“What’s going on?” Bu Fang asked. He pulled out a chair and sat on it. When the full weight of his body was transferred to the chair, he heaved a deep sigh and decided to rest for a while.

Today, he had prepared Barbecue skewer. It was a dish that required extreme concentration; furthermore, he had set up the Gourmet Array. All of that had really taxed him mentally.

Although the way Bu Fang cooked made it all seem easy, no one really knew the difficulties involved behind it.

“We are… hungry.” Nethery licked her lips as she expressionlessly stared at Bu Fang.

Lord Dog sparkling gaze and hanging tongue made evident its agreement with Nethery’s words.

“These two gluttons…” Bu Fang sighed, and then he stood up and made his way into the kitchen.

Nethery’s eye twinkled as she watched Bu Fang’s retreating figure.

Once in the kitchen, Bu Fang fired up the stove, and soon, a fragrant aroma began to waft out from it.

Bu Fang had cooked Dragon Blood Rice and Sweet ‘n’ Sour Ribs so many times, he could now do it in his sleep. It was now really easy for him to prepare these two dishes.

The fragrant aroma kept wafting out of the kitchen, and sounds from the Black Turtle Constellation Wok were audible in the dining room.

After a long while, silence finally reigned in the kitchen.

Nethery and Lord Dog were already waiting patiently.

Their gazes remained fixed on the kitchen door, and soon a skinny figure walked out of it.

“Nethery, here’s your Dragon Blood Rice, and Blacky, here’s your Sweet ‘n’ Sour Ribs,” Bu Fang calmly said as he placed both dishes in front of the woman and the dog.

A glow flickered in the eyes of Nethery and Lord Dog, and they immediately began to gorge themselves on their meals. The manner with which the woman and the dog ate was somehow similar.

Bu Fang was not hungry, so he sat back down on his chair and watched the two enjoy their meals.

He had already advanced into the Magical Hand Conference’s top 50, yet there was no notice from the system informing him that he completed the Temporary Mission. It seemed he had to advance even further.

The fame gained from being in the top 50 in the Magical Hand Conference was not enough, it seemed….

Bu Fang felt a headache brewing, so he rubbed his temples.

This competition had affected his restaurant’s business, and this displeased him a little, for this directly affected the advancement of his cultivation. Although his store being run in the Light Wind’s Imperial City also supplemented his cultivation, Bu Fang was worried about temporarily losing his source in Heavenly Mist City.