CHAPTER 1661 TO 1670

Chapter 1661: I, Sun Wukong, Am Here!

There was still a line of people outside Bubu Little Kitchen.

These people came from all over the world to buy a slice of Soul Overlord meat from the restaurant. Some of them were local tycoons, and some were the richest people in different countries.

They had money. However, they were all very upset when they learned that Bu Fang had stopped selling meat.

Before this, they had all taken a wait-and-see attitude, wanting to see if the legendary Soul Overlord meat was really so magical. When they found that the legend was true, however, Bu Fang was no longer selling it.

The Celestial Dog lay at the door of the restaurant. Its presence blocked the countless people who wanted to knock on the door to vent their annoyance.

With a creak, Yang Jian walked out of the restaurant. He came in front of the Celestial Dog and looked at it with a sorrowful face.

He never thought that one day he would be abandoned by a dog. It pained him so much that he could hardly breathe. The feeling was simply indescribable.

However, he continued to curry favor with the dog, hoping to awaken its conscience toward its master that was buried deep in its heart.

As Yang Jian was teasing the Celestial Dog, heaven and earth mourned at the same time, and a strange phenomenon appeared. The sight made him stand up and look incredulously at the vault of heaven.

Blood-stained flower petals fell on his palm, and a wave of grief spread through his heart.

"Heaven and earth mourn together... A Saint of great merits and virtue has fallen. This... How is this possible?!"

Suddenly, he seemed to sense something. The vertical eye on his forehead darted from side to side and looked fiercely toward the distance, as though it were gazing through the void.

The Immortal Island of Penglai was in that direction. At this moment, an existence with whom he was very familiar was descending on the island. It was an existence from the Primitive Universe.

Yang Jian was stunned, and then a grave look came into his eyes.

An existence from the Primitive Universe had descended, and heaven and earth were filled with the phenomenon that could only occur when a Saint of great merit and virtue had fallen. This indicated that something big was about to happen on Earth, something even more intense than when countless Soul Demons had surrounded Tongtian and Bu Fang.

"What exactly is about to happen?" Yang Jian took a deep breath, then turned his head and looked seriously at the Celestial Dog. "Dog, I don't care how much you resent me. Please lift your paw, feel your conscience, and tell me, is my countless years of company no better than a slice of meat? Now it's time for us to fight side by side again! Come with me!" he said in an emotional voice.

The next moment, a golden armor appeared on him, and the three-pronged halberd fell into his hand.

The Celestial Dog lay on the ground, listening to him. At last, it grunted, looked away, and rolled its eyes.

'Why didn't you think of this dog when you were eating meat? Now you're going to fight, and you come to talk to this dog about conscience? Go away. This dog doesn't have a shameless master like you!'

Yang Jian was very sad and angry. He simply picked up the Celestial Dog with one hand, stepped on an auspicious cloud, and took off into the air.

Since soft tactics failed, he had no choice but to resort to hard methods. Why bother giving up countless years of relationships for the sake of a slice of meat?