CHAPTER 191 TO 200

Chapter 191: Only For Afforestation

"You said this tree is called the Five Stripes Path-Understanding Tree?" Bu Fang gazed at Ni Yan, and asked.

"Surely you aren't unaware of the name of this tree, right?" Ni Yan's lovely eyes widened, an air of astonishment across her face. Her dedicated cherry lips pursed, red and shiny, extremely adorable.

"You don't even know what this tree is called, then why are you growing it in your store?"

Bu Fang curled his lips, "I only wanted to enhance the afforestation of the store."

Bu Fang seemed composed, but Ni Yan was speechless, thinking, "Do you know how valuable is the Five Stripes Path-Understanding Tree? Enhancing the store's afforestation… way to go my dear owner." Perhaps only someone as peculiar as Bu Fang would plant a Five Stripes Path-Understanding Tree without ulterior motives, for reasons none other than improving the store's afforestation.

"I have a Three Stripes Path-Understanding Fruit, could there be any relations between the two?" Bu Fang asked in confusion. This was the first time he learned of the sapling's name.

The old man from yesterday… even though he also seemed to know the name of this tree, by the looks of the old man, his intentions were not pure, and maybe he even wanted to have this sapling.

This goddamned… this was his store's afforestation!

"This tree is called the Five Stripes Path-Understanding Tree. The fruits it bears are naturally called the Five Stripes Path-Understanding Fruit. It is not comparable to the Three Stripes Path-Understanding Fruit, as they are simply not on the same level," Ni Yan muttered.

"The Three Stripes Path-Understanding Fruit can at most increase the probability of a sixth grade Battle-Emperor reaching seventh grade Battle-Saint. But the Five Stripes Path-Understanding Fruit can enhance the probability of a seventh grade Battle-Saint reaching eight grade War-God… There is a world of difference between their values."

Bu Fang was startled. In this sense, this sapling seemed quite out of the ordinary.

"If anyone catches news that there is a Five Stripes Path-Understanding Tree growing in your store, not after long, your store will be surrounded by a hoard of frenzied, manic seventh grade Battle-Saints," Ni Yan explained.

"Oh, not a problem," Bu Fang coolly replied.

Ni Yan was taken back. "Where is your self-assuredness coming from? We're talking about a swamp of seventh grade Battle-Saints… not a crowd of first grade warriors! Dear brother, can we take this seriously?"

Having learned of this tree's name, Bu Fang no longer enquired Ni Yan. Under the latter's bewildered gaze, he immediately turned around to head back to the kitchen.

Ni Yan was rather speechless. Perhaps Bu Fang really felt like he had nothing to fear, but a hoard of seventh grade Battle-Saints... Just envisioning this scene gave her the chills.

Reluctant to part with the Five Stripes Path-Understanding Tree, Ni Yan gave it another glance before returning to her seat. Not after long, a meaty fragrance emanated from the kitchen, out of which a plate of plump, fragrant Red Braised Meat was brought out.

When it came to food, any of Ni Yan's lingering attachment to the Five Stripes Path-Understanding Tree was tossed into the winds. What was left in her eyes was the glossy, flushed Red Braised Meat.

She poured a cup of Ice Heart Jade Urn Wine. Eating meat while drinking wine, now this was the life.

The only blemish in an otherwise flawless moment was that the Ice Heart Jade Urn Wine could not surpass the old drunkard's Dragon's Breath. If the wine could be switched to Dragon's Breath, then that would truly be perfection.