CHAPTER 1741 TO 1750

Chapter 1741: Those Who Crossed the Line Will Die!

Bu Fang sat calmly on his chair, toying with a teapot in his hand.

In the distance, a pellet drum was pierced by a black arrow, which came flying toward Nethery with terrifying energy. Under the impact of the arrow, the void shook and seemed to be on the verge of shattering. Ripples of energy kept spreading in all directions.

Xiao Ai screamed. This was a Chaotic-Saint-level attack. The blow jointly unleashed by Pi Dong and Pi Xi—both Chaotic Saints—was as strong as that of a marquis, and this was what made her scream.

"Your Excellency, move!" she shouted. She tried to alert Nethery. In the face of the arrow, she did not dare to move, so all she could do was scream. She could even imagine Nethery's tragic look after being pierced by the arrow, and it filled her with dread.

The arrow with black fletching was made with the feathers of the two-headed black phoenix. It was extremely powerful and even came with the terrible power of curses and corruption. Marquis Lang Gu's pellet drum was not an ordinary drum, yet it was pierced by the arrow in a flash.

Nethery's pupils constricted. A chill spread up from the soles of her feet and made her shudder. The next moment, the ghostly green cursed snake emerged at her side, trying to block the arrow.

As Xiao Ai was despairing and Nethery was on the alert, a black wok suddenly appeared in front of Nethery. With a crisp clanging sound, the arrow hit the wok. The arrow, which could pierce the rattle, kept spinning on the wok, yet it could not move any further.

Holding the Black Turtle Constellation Wok with one hand, Bu Fang lifted the teapot to his mouth and took a sip. After that, his Taotie Arm exerted a great force and swung the wok, knocking the arrow back. A piercing whistle filled the air as it flew toward the cavalry in the distance.

Meanwhile, a furious roar echoed out. A peerless great demon had awakened—Marquis Lang Gu's body had turned extremely huge like a terrifying monster. His body, drowned by the cavalry, stood up at this moment, and he spread his arms.

The soldiers charged right into his arms and were pushed away by him. With a rumble, they flew tumbling backward. The savage beasts fell to the ground, and so were the soldiers on their backs, who quickly rolled and struggled to their feet, filling the air with clanging sounds of their armor and weapons.

Alone, Marquis Lang Gu had fended off the fearsome Cavalry of Death!

Suddenly, a whistling sound approached, and in a flash, the black arrow that came flying back pierced three soldiers and pinned them to the ground. Blood spilled and flowed from their bodies.

The peerless great demon slammed his chest repeatedly, making a loud rumbling sound. Many savage beasts knelt as soon as they heard the sound, shaking with fear.

One after another, the soldiers stepped on the savage beasts and rushed into the sky, holding spears, pikes, knives, and swords as they charged forward.

Marquis Lang Gu narrowed his scarlet eyes. Then, he threw out his huge palms and swatted the soldiers, turning their bodies into sprays of blood. The battle became bloody in an instant.

The nobles of District A, hiding in the distance, sucked in their breath.

"I can't believe Marquis Lang Gu is massacring in District A..."

"Is this guy out of his mind?!"

"He's the ruler of District B, yet he came all the way here to murder! He will be punished by the dukes!"

The twin brothers, Pi Dong and Pi Xi, exchanged a glance. They were shocked when they saw the arrow fly back. They knew the chef's fighting strength. The fact that he was able to fight two marquises in District B showed that he had some unusual trump cards.