CHAPTER 471 TO 480

Chapter 471: He Won’t Say Aloud The Suffering in the Heart

The sensation that previously stimulated her taste buds and allowed her whole body to shiver in pleasure was extremely marvelous. The Netherworld woman was unconsciously already addicted to it, and she wanted to taste Bu Fang’s Dragon Blood Rice again.

However, while the Netherworld woman was being anxious and impatient, Bu Fang was nursing a headache over the situation. It wasn’t like he did not want to make it, it was just that… he didn’t have its ingredients.

He still had Dragon Blood Rice, but he couldn’t completely replicate the taste of the full Dragon Blood Rice dish with just Dragon Blood Rice alone. There would be a great difference in its taste with or without a blood crown.

However, if all Bu Fang had to do was fry the Dragon Blood Rice, he could, obviously, do it. Cooking an extremely delicious Dragon Blood Rice dish wasn’t even something difficult to him, after all.

Still, without a blood crown, the Dragon Blood Rice would be incapable of providing enough spiritual essence for the Netherworld woman.

Being unable to provide customers a perfect experience was a shame and disgrace to any chef. Bu Fang couldn’t allow himself to make such a dish.

The Netherworld woman pitch-black eyes were watching Bu Fang, and her gaze caused Bu Fang’s hair to stand on end because it was pure and filled with expectation.

Bu Fang felt like he would be a sinner if he rejected her.

“Bu Fang, kiddo, don’t you still have the Crystal Source Purple Essence?”

Blacky, who was supposed to be sleeping somewhere on the deck, had appeared beside Bu Fang at some unknown time and whispered to him.

Crystal Source Purple Essence?

Bu Fang’s eyes instantly lit up. Blacky was right. Although he didn’t have a blood crown, he still had the Crystal Source Purple Essence. This precious ingredient was even richer in spiritual essence than the blood crown was. Back then, the Netherworld woman even flew into a rage because of it.

As Bu Fang was thinking about this, he directed a gaze at Blacky, looking at the plump dog in doubt.

He knew that the lazy dog’s purpose for mentioning the Crystal Source Purple Essence would definitely not be this simple.

Bu Fang suddenly realized that after parting with the lazy dog for a while, it had become way sharper and scheming.

“The Crystal Source Purple Essence is an excellent supplement. Even if it isn’t cooked and directly consumed, it would still taste excellent; moreover, it’s brimming with spiritual essence, and it will have an outstanding effect in dispelling the Netherworld woman’s curse,” Blacky explained to Bu Fang.

The Netherworld woman’s eyes lit up when she heard this.

Bu Fang was dumbfounded; he felt that something was fishy about all of this.

“Your words seemed quite logical; however, we must first find a way to leave the Cloud Sea Secret Realm before discussing it. Before leaving this Secret Realm, I will surely make a dish for this woman,” Bu Fang said and walked forward without looking back.

The Netherworld woman was worried, and her long legs strode forward as she followed Bu Fang.

“Old Bu, did you raise this plump dog? I never once saw it at the store.” Nangong Wuque’s eyes lit up when he saw Blacky.

The first thought he had when he saw the dog was “this dog really is plump and fat”. His second thought was “such a plump dog would definitely be quite delicious”.