CHAPTER 1841 TO 1851 - THE END

Chapter 1841: Nethery Ascended the Throne

"What happened?" Lord Dog walked over and asked Bu Fang.

They could sense the changes in Void City, but they looked confused even now and had no idea what happened.

In the distance, Cursey was cheering because she had her own body now. She had always been the Queen's clone, and now, she had become a living person.

"Some trifle between the Queen of Curses and the God of Cooking," Bu Fang put his hands behind his back and said faintly. He did not hide anything from Lord Dog.

The universe where Void City was located was a dead universe. It had died in the battle with Soul God countless years ago, so all that remained of it was a city suspended in space, which had become a place of exile for all the universes.

Originally, it was impossible for such a large universe to have all its living things perished and unable to reproduce life. But after the battle with Soul God, the Queen of Curses was disheartened, and her power of the curses spread through the entire universe, causing all the dead planets to lose any possibility to recover their vitalities.

This was also why Void City was the only place with living beings in the Void Universe for so many years. And the living beings here were mostly from the other universes.

The only living beings born in the Void Universe were the Queen herself, the three dukes, and all the Cursed Goddesses.

Nethery was born in the Void Universe. This was her birthplace.

After this incident, the Void Universe would no longer be a dead place. With the Queen of Curses' heart knot untied, the universe would produce countless living beings in the future and be restored to its former prosperity and glory.

And Void City would no longer be a place of exile. Of course, this was Bu Fang's idea.

Under Bu Fang's will, the exiles in District D were released from Void City. They were allowed to wander to all the planets that had recovered their vitalities. Without the entanglement of the power of curses, these planets were able to produce life.

To these exiles, this was, in fact, a gift. They had all committed crimes in the past and were banished to Void City. And now, they could wash away these crimes by producing new life.

The gates of District D opened with a crash.

Countless exiles rushed out of Void City frantically. They turned into shooting stars and fell onto different planets. They had ended their numbing life in the gloom and doom of Void City and began a whole new future.

In Bu Fang's eyes, he seemed to see a Void Universe pulsating with life. Of course, compared with the Primitive Universe and the Chaotic Universe, the Void Universe could only be considered as a newborn.

Everything started all over again.

...

Nethery had become the Queen of Void City.

Under the escort of the three dukes, she sat on the throne of the queen.

The nobles of Void City all bowed excitedly at her. Because with the Queen, Void City had a soul, and this soul was the most difficult to replace.

Bu Fang, Lord Dog, Er Ha, and the others watched the inauguration ceremony from down below. They were inexplicably relieved.

The once ignorant Netherworld woman had grown up to be the ruler of a universe. They were filled with mixed emotions as memories came back to them.

Cursey bid her farewell to Bu Fang and the others. She had obtained Nethery's permission and was planning to wander the Void Universe.

Of course, Cursey's cultivation base was not weak. After all, she was once the Queen of Curses' clone—she was strong enough to travel the universe alone.

Gourmet Of Another WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara