CHAPTER 241 TO 250

Chapter 241: Bu Fang’s Culinary Instructions

Inside Owner Bu's kitchen, Yu Fu blankly opened her cherry mouth wide and her face was filled with astonishment.

It was rumored that Owner Bu's kitchen had always been a mysterious zone. Up until that day, no one had managed to enter it. She had never expected that today she would unexpectedly be able to have a chance to step into Owner Bu's small store… This was simply too exciting!

Yu Fu swayed her snake tail and quickly followed suit as she walked behind Bu Fang.

Passing through the kitchen entrance, the atmosphere of the place had somewhat changed. Within the small store, it there was a kind of comfortable vibe, making a person feel insipidly intoxicated. However, the kitchen was very eye-catching with a somewhat professional vibe. The moment she entered, she was confronted with the plump machinery puppet. That puppet's red eyes flickered as it swept around her body once, causing her whole body hair to get erected.

This puppet was the intimidating puppet her dad had mentioned? It seemed like it was not as fierce-looking as those people had said. Its tummy was even very pudgy, making it look quite cute.

Bu Fang walked to the front and patted on Whitey tummy as he introduced it to Yu Fu, who was behind him: "This is Whitey. It is my mechanical assistant. You can just see it as my puppet helper. After we finish cooking our dishes, the remaining ingredients will be recycled by Whitey."

Yu Fu immediately stood upright and put her hands together. She bowed to Whitey as she greeted the puppet.

Whitey mechanical eyes flickered. It raised its leaf-like hand and scratched its bald circular head.

Bu Fang led Yu Fu past Whitey and came to the kitchen stove area. This kitchen stove was made using exquisite materials that looked like a kind of ceramic tile but was a lot more glossier than such.

On top of the kitchen stove, there were all sorts of kitchen equipments arranged there. Everything that should be there actually was, making the facilities look very complete. The chopping board was manufactured using an extraordinary log. It was emitting a faint fragrance. Yu Fu widened her eyes as she curiously looked at everything in front of her.

The decoration in the kitchen was totally different from the rest of the small store. The kitchen was very classy. On the walls, there was not a single unnecessary stuff compared to the small store. The kitchen surroundings were all filled with cupboards, all made using wood with a mixture of some material that Yu Fu how no knowledge about.

The material was very cold when she got in contact with it. Furthermore, the interior would flicker with radiance.

"This is a refrigerator. It can store food inside and is used to maintain the freshness of the ingredients." Bu Fang introduced it nonchalantly. He opened up the refrigerator door. Immediately, a breath of cold air soared out from within, causing Yu Fu to shiver.

"This is an oven. A lot of ingredients can be baked or roasted. With this we are able to produce lots of delicacies."

Bu Fang opened up the oven. Its interior was untainted by even a speck of dust and a breath of cold-air spread out from within.

Lampblack machine, grindstone, microwave oven and etc… All these apparel were things Yu Fu had never heard or seen before. Although she was not able to understand them, she felt that all of this was very professional.

This was her first time realizing that to master culinary skills was not as simple as she had imagined. It turned out that there were actually so many things that she needed to research on.