CHAPTER 1431 TO 1440

Chapter 1431: Why Should I Run?

A silver flame?

All eyes rested on the flame thrown out by Bu Fang. It was a wisp of silver flame, shining brilliantly. The moment it appeared, its scorching heat caused the temperature of the whole place to rise significantly. With a flick of his finger, it turned into a stream of light and sped away, and in just a flash, it was in front of Zhao Wuhen, who had transformed into a huge Taotie.

A lot of people present were somewhat struck dumb.

"Did you hear what he said? Lord Zhao is not qualified to let him use his Law!"

"Why is he so arrogant? How is he going to fight Lord Zhao's Power of Law if he doesn't use his own Law?"

"He's too arrogant! He will soon see how foolish he has been!"

Many of the watchers were sneering. Even the young master would not be so bold as to not use his Power of Law when facing Zhao Wuhen. Bu Fang was just a chef from a third-class world, and yet he was so daring. He might want to show off, the crowd thought, but he should learn that not every place was suitable for that.

The flame collided with Zhao Wuhen's Law of Devour. A rumbling sound filled the air as energy waves spread like ripples, kicking up sand and dust as they swept out in all directions. Under the crushing force of the Law, the silver flame managed to stop the corrosion from the Power of the Law. That surprised the watchers.

"That flame is... unusual." The young master squinted at the silver flame. It danced and seemed to emanate a unique essence. Suddenly, he gave a soft cry of surprise as he sensed something strange.

He was comprehending the Law of Destruction. The supreme Law of the Universe certainly had its uniqueness, which made his perception much stronger than that of an average Demigod. Under his perception, the Power of Laws hidden in the flame burst forth.

"A flame containing the Power of Laws?! How could there be such a strange flame in the world?"

With a thump, Zhao Wuhen fell hard to the ground, but this time, it was less awkward. Hovering in midair, Bu Fang moved his fingers. The silver flame began to slowly transform. In Zhao Wuhen's eyes, it grew fainter at a speed visible to the naked eyes before vanishing completely.

"It's gone?!"

The watchers all cried out in surprise. Could a flame do that? It had indeed disappeared! The heat was gone, and so was the color. It was as if it had hidden its trace from the world of senses. This was a flame unlike any other!

The corners of Bu Fang's mouth twitched slightly. After devouring three Laws, the Divine flame's power was extremely fearsome, and its temperature was so high that it could burn even Gods. His fingers moved, and his divine sense spread like threads.

All of a sudden, Zhao Wuhen howled miserably. The temperature around him shot up in a flash and made him feel as if he was standing in a sea of fire, which was about to burn him to death. His skin began to flush, and even the Power of Law around him seemed to melt in the scorching heat of the flame.

A flame that could turn invisible? Everyone felt chills run down their backs. They could not believe what they had just seen.

The young master smiled as he watched with interest. 'No wonder he could solve the seal of that inheritance the Divine Chef Temple found. It looks like this young man does have some tricks up his sleeve. Without using the Power of Law, he is already suppressing Zhao Wuhen. I wonder what Law he is comprehending?'

A rumbling sound filled the air as Bu Fang fell like a meteorite and landed hard on the ground, causing it to tremble. Zhao Wuhen, whose body was all red from the heat, was growling in front of him. Suddenly, he reached out his Taotie Arm, grabbed Zhao Wuhen by the neck, and pushed him down hard on the ground.