CHAPTER 1021 TO 1030

Chapter 1021: True Dragon Meat

Everyone present was startled!

The entire city was startled!

This scene shook the entire Immortal City.

At this moment, the influential families were attracted by this battle, watching in the distance. Everyone's eyes revealed a shocked look.

Seeing Lord Dog's might, the minds of Tong Wudi and the other influential family leaders trembled.

This dog was really as terrible as before. Fortunately, they hadn't made a move against this dog. Otherwise, they wouldn't even know how to write the dead character.

This black dog was very powerful!

Tong Wudi's face was gloomy, and a frightened look appeared in his eyes.

"We made a wise decision not to attack that mortal earlier. But still, everything must proceed according to plan..." Tong Wudi said to the influential family leaders around him.

This disturbance did not cause a huge commotion as the crowds were isolated by the City Lord's people.

Therefore, they didn't know exactly what had happened.

All they knew was that they saw a huge dragon being defeated by a black dog. They were really shocked and felt a bit dazzled.

In the end, under the orders of the City Lord's guards, the crowds dispersed.

The battle seemed to be over.

In the small restaurant, everyone was all waiting, watching the smoking ruins in the distance.

In those ruins, a black dog emerged. As it gracefully walked out, its tail wagged, showing that Lord Dog's heart, at this moment, was very pleased.

From the hole, a trembling figure crawled up.

Ying Long was back in his human form. However, his initially calm look was nowhere to be found.

His face was bloody and swollen, and the green robe on his body was tattered.

However, the old man was holding a pitch-black staff in his hand, which was the Hollow Eye Staff.

Although Ying Long was seriously injured, he still found a way to take his staff back from Lord Dog.

Leaning on the staff, Ying Long hunched with a gloomy expression, blood flowing down his nose.

Actually, he wanted to fight back, but thinking of Lord Dog's strength and cultivation, he reconsidered and let it pass.

That black dog had recovered from his serious injury before, and his strength has improved as well.

He would just be wasting his time if he continued to fight with that mangy dog. Moreover, that dog did not use all of his strength...

That dog didn't even use his true form!

"Lord Ying Long... are you alright?" Jin Jiao asked as he looked at Ying Long, who was trembling and leaning on the Hollow Eye Staff.

"How could anything bad happen to me? It's just a small injury, not even worth mentioning."

Ying Long wiped his bleeding nose. His wrinkled face wore an indifferent look as he looked at Jin Jiao.

"But you guys... Have you eaten your fill? You should go back to Earth Prison... As Overlords, there are many matters waiting for you to deal with," Ying Long said.

The faces of Jin Jiao and the rest suddenly changed, smiling awkwardly.

Ying Long leaned on the staff and stared at Lord Dog.