CHAPTER 1751 TO 1760

Chapter 1751: A Reward That Makes Everyone Laugh

In the silence of a palace, a projection array showed the challenge in front of the restaurant. The scenes of the participants fleeing were vividly presented, and the horrified expressions of the onlookers were clearly visible.

"Dark cuisine..."

Soul watched with a calm face. In her hand, she held a black orb in which the cold power of sin flowed. She smiled coldly at Bu Fang's little trick. She did not care about his purpose in doing that.

Her goal was to ascend to the throne of Void City. No matter what the chef did, he could not stop her. Could a mere chef help Nethery defeat her? It was impossible. Not even a duke could do that, let alone a chef who was unpopular in Void City.

She turned off the projection array, sat down with her legs crossed, closed her eyes, and began to cultivate. She had to prepare for the upcoming major event.

There was too much at stake in the battle for the throne in Void City. The war between the Soul Demon Universe and the Primitive Universe was locked in a stalemate, and Void City had the power to change this cosmic war.

As long as she sat on the throne, the city would become the side that favored the Soul Demon Universe. Once that happens, the balance of victory would be tipped completely toward the Soul Demon Universe.

...

There were a lot of people following the challenge, but not many of them were actually paying attention. Countess Xia Qiu, for example, watched it for a while and then ignored it. Although she did not know what Bu Fang's intention was, the restaurant was not her focus right now.

The competition between the Cursed Goddesses had become increasingly fierce, so it was time for her to choose her side. Instead of Soul, she chose Houtu. She hated Soul Demons, so she hated Soul, who had grown up among Soul Demons. The latter always frightened her.

As the competition became more and more intense, an invisible terror gradually enveloped her mind. She knew that it might not be long before Void City's tranquility was broken.

Both Cursed Goddesses were trying and testing the Queen of Curses' bottom line. Once it was clearly determined, they would reveal all kinds of hideous tactics. Perhaps by then, the experts of the Soul Demon Universe and the Primitive Universe would show up in Void City and engage each other in a major battle.

...

Viscount Ash was panting violently. Her chest heaved, and her dress was wet with sweat, which made her look even more attractive.

Many people clenched their fists. Although it was only a challenge, the nobles were all deeply fascinated. They could not wait to know the final result, their emotions rising and falling with Viscount Ash's panting. Would she succeed? As they watched her slowly move the spoon closer to her mouth, everyone's jaw dropped open.

Viscount Ash swallowed the curry rice. She felt as if her whole body were burning. The more she ate the dish, the spicier it got, and now she felt like she was swallowing pieces of burning coals. Even her breath was emitting a searing heat.

Gulp.

She took a sip of ice water. A cold sensation spread throughout her body, dousing the flames inside her and giving her the courage to continue eating.

Bu Fang was amazed. The woman was stronger than he had expected. He knew this dish could help a person break through, but he did not expect anyone would actually be able to finish it.

As Viscount Ash stuffed the last spoonful of curry rice into her mouth, the onlookers went into a frenzy and the whole District A was brought to a boil. The clamor rose to the sky and seemed to bring down the roofs of all the buildings in the city.