CHAPTER 1611 TO 1620

Chapter 1611: The Vermilion Robe Appears!

'Snake meat? Why don't you say it's the meat of an ancient divine dragon?'

Count Dracula and the Great Wizard both did not know whether to cry or laugh. They wondered since when did the Hua people become so good at lying. Many people said that they were honest, but now it seemed that was all nonsense.

Who was Yamata no Orochi? He was an SS-class spirit beast, the mythical monster of Sakura Island who possessed powerful abilities that could destroy heaven and earth. It would have been difficult for either of them to kill him, let alone take a piece of his flesh.

Such mythical monsters valued their bodies to the extreme, so how could he easily give away a piece of his flesh?

However, as the aroma that filled the air continued to burrow into their nostrils, Dracula and the Great Wizard began to feel a little hungry. Good food still tempted them.

The Great Wizard, in particular, was very captivated. Although he was very old, his only hobby was eating, and he had tasted everything he could eat on the planet. As an elderly wizard, only through eating could he feel pleasure and that his life was still going on.

In the distance, the chefs who had been abducted by the vampires were still cooking. They needed to do their best to make the most delicious dishes so that they would be chosen and their lives could be saved.

But the fragrance in the air made their hands shake a little, and they could hardly hold their kitchen knives firmly. They kept sniffing at the smell, immersing in the shock it had brought them. They wondered what kind of dish was that and why anyone in the world could cook a dish that smelled so good.

"My friend from Hua... I am Count Dracula. May I taste this delicacy of yours?"

Both the vampires and the wizard had expressed their desire to taste the snake soup. The main reason was that it was just too fragrant.

Bu Fang slurped and swallowed another mouthful of snake soup. The steaming broth flowed into his belly, making him feel a warm stream swimming through his body. He glanced at them, slightly twitched the corner of his mouth, and said, "This is a soup made from the meat of Yamata no Orochi. Do you really dare to eat it?"

Dracula and the Great Wizard rolled their eyes at the same time.

"You sounded as if it was true..."

How could a creature like Yamata no Orochi possibly die? As long as the spiritual energy sealing point was not fully opened and the evolution of the living beings had not reached its peak, the SS-class spirit beast was still considered an existence standing at the peak of the Earth. So, how could he be killed so easily?

They thought Bu Fang was lying to them.

Suddenly, Dracula and the Great Wizard froze. They saw that the array in front of Bu Fang began to rotate, and the bowl of snake soup he placed on it gradually disappeared as if it was taken away for tasting.

After a short time, the array gave its response. With a rumble, it rotated faster and faster, constantly discharging energy. At the same time, a thin film that enveloped it began to slowly melt.

At this moment, the bodies and minds of Dracula and the Great Wizard became tense, their eyes fixed on the thin film that was gradually melting. They knew that behind the array were the treasures in this spiritual energy sealing point.

How could there be no treasures in a sealing point where a quarter of Earth's spiritual energy gathered? This was the common understanding of all the cultivators on Earth. They did not believe that so much energy would not produce any treasures after countless years of brewing!