CHAPTER 991 TO 1000

Chapter 991: The Immortal Chef Team That Caused Trouble

Bu Fang's words did not receive much response. Those several pairs of big eyes just looked at him in a daze.

This made Bu Fang feel awkward.

"Teacher Bu, can I ask... What is a Spicy Strip?" a boy asked curiously.

Judging from this boy's size, his age was a little older, and he was a little more built than the rest.

Bu Fang rubbed his chin, seriously saying, "A Spicy Strip is a very mysterious and addicting dish... Once you tasted it, you won't be able to resist it."

At this moment, Mu Liuer had returned and quickly placed a new table in front of Bu Fang.

Looking at this table, Bu Fang expressionlessly gave Mu Liuer a side glance. He did not ask why this new table was made of stone...

Mu Liuer retreated right away, leaving the floor to Bu Fang.

"This is the Immortal Chef School, a place to teach you culinary arts. Since you guys are here, that means your talent should be pretty good," Bu Fang said. He swept his gaze across them before he continued, "Since you guys intend to learn, then naturally, your goal is to become an Immortal Chef. So, from today onwards, what you'll learn will not just be words but will be actual practice with real knives and woks."

Bu Fang then walked over to Xixi's side. Raising his palms, he instantly cleaned the egg whites and yolks off her body.

The sticky feeling on Xixi's body also vanished.

A cute pair of big eyes stared at Bu Fang spiritedly, filled with curiosity.

1

"Teacher Bu, are you saying we will wield the kitchen knife like Mu Shou?" Xixi wiped her nose as she asked.

"Maybe we are going to cut a thousand huge radishes!" a child piped up.

In response, everyone began to laugh unconsciously.

Bu Fang raised his brows and looked expressionlessly at that brat who just joked.

This was another boy. However, he looked very pretty. It was a type of prettiness that was even better than a girl's.

"What did you just say? What's your name?" Bu Fang asked calmly.

That boy instantly froze. He looked at Bu Fang cautiously, a little scared in his heart.

Now, they were a little scared when Bu Fang asked for their names.

"I... I'm called Mu You..." the boy who looked like a girl said, stammering.

"Looking at your appearance, it seems like you really want to cut radishes?" The corner of Bu Fang's mouth pulled up into a smirk.

Mu You's pupils instantly shrank, and he sucked in a cold breath.

In the next instant, in the corner of the room...

Mu You looked at the huge pile of white radishes in front of him, looking like there was no love left in this world...

2

"Okay, let's start the class. First, take out your kitchen tools," Bu Fang said.

Upon hearing this, the brats all looked at each other's faces....

They did not have kitchen tools. Since they were too young, their families did not prepare tools for them.

Bu Fang froze for a moment. He raised his brows, understanding the situation immediately.