CHAPTER 111 TO 120

Chapter 111: A Woman Who Is More Capable at Causing Trouble Than Owner Bu

"As expected of the Light Wind Empire's imperial city, it's really festive. It's much livelier than our lousy, far-flung sect," Ni Yan muttered as she curiously scanned her surroundings. Her feminine body was concealed under her loose robe as she slowly walked on the imperial city's Long Street.

It was an early winter morning. The sides of the streets were packed with hawking peddlers as well as small-time merchants selling various goods. It was unexpectedly lively. It seemed that even the swirling snow was unable to reduce the enthusiasm of the vendors.

Tang Yin and Lu Xiaoxiao carefully followed after Ni Yan for fear of losing her in the crowd. Everything was good about their cheap master[1]. Her talent for cultivation was so strong that she reached seventh grade Battle-Saint. Her culinary skills were excellent as well. The dishes she cooked were overwhelmingly fragrant. Even her looks were peerless. However, she had one laughable weakness and that was having a poor sense of direction.

"Xiaoyinyin, you should just run a stall at our sect's plaza in the future. You might make even more money. You'll be able to provide some liveliness to our sect as well. Usually, I don't see anyone around whenever I leave my room. How embarrassing," Ni Yang said to Tang Yin, who was following behind her.

Tang Yin immediately forced a laugh. Why would a sixth grade Battle-Emperor like him set up a stall at their sect's plaza… He was not stupid.

"By the way, what's the name of the restaurant belonging to that senior of yours?" Ni Yan tilted her head, revealing part of her beautiful face hidden under the veil.

Tang Yin was about to reply but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by Ni Yan. "Oh, since he's such an arrogant fellow and his cultivation level is high as well, he should be running the most famous restaurant in the imperial city..."

Tang Yin wordlessly watched as Ni Yan went up to a middle-aged woman who was selling vegetables and directly asked which was the most famous restaurant in the imperial city.

"The most popular restaurant in the imperial city? Without a doubt, it's the Immortal Phoenix Restaurant," the middle-aged woman replied with a strong accent.

Immortal Phoenix Restaurant? Ni Yan nodded. After thanking the middle-aged woman, she continued walking forward. Tang Yin and Lu Xiaoxiao helplessly looked each other in the eyes. In the end, Tang Yin still opened his mouth and said, "Master, the restaurant's name that the senior mentioned seems to be… Fang Fang's Little Store."

"What Fang Fang's Little Store? He might as well call it Yuan Yuan's Little Stall[2]. What a depressing name. Nevermind, we'll go to that Fang Fang's Little Store later. Let's take a look at the most famous restaurant in the imperial city first. I want to try out their dishes," Ni Yan seriously said.

Even though Ni Yan was the third elder of the Celestial Arcanum Sect, she was different from the other elders who concentrated on studying astrology and divination. She set all of her mind on culinary instead. She liked cooking using the meat of spirit beasts and researching new dishes. However, the most important thing was that she was a glutton.

She had an almost obsessional craze about food.

Tang Yin was at a loss as he watched his master swagger ahead of him. Their master would lose all of her self-control whenever food was mentioned. It looked like this Immortal Phoenix Restaurant was going to suffer.

Even though their master was fond of eating, she was even more picky because of her fondness...

The three of them soon reached the Immortal Phoenix Restaurant. The beautifully furnished restaurant was still packed with people. There were frequent customers coming and going and its business was flourishing as usual.