CHAPTER 181 TO 190

Chapter 181: Unbelievable! Owner Bu is Treating

"Still not open? Looks like there is no hope today!"

"I've been here three times already! What's going on with Owner Bu? Business has been shut down for almost two days? Could it be that he is innovating a new dish?"

"Owner Bu has changed, he wasn't like this in the past."

A crowd has gathered at the entrance, congesting the alleyway that used to be quite spacious. They all stood in front of Bu Fang's store, immersed in chatters with each other.

Ouyang Xiaoyi's pretty brows knitted into a frown as she stood by the entrance of the store, occasionally turning her head to gaze at the firmly shut doors. Her delicate lips pursed while she thought, "this Smelly Boss... no advanced notice whatsoever before closing business!"

Fatty Jin, with his protruding belly, extended his chubby neck in an attempt to peer into the store to see whether Owner Bu was indeed studying a new dish. He gave up quickly however, as he couldn't get even a glimpse of the store's interior. Plus, no aromatic scents were drifting out of the store. On second thought... there probably wasn't a new dish being made.

Xiao Yanyu put on her veil and lifted her beautiful eyes to look inside the store, but her gaze eventually landed on Xiaoyi as she murmured quietly. "Xiaoyi, let's leave, looks like Owner Bu won't be opening business again today."

Luo Sanniang had a hot temper and was already running out of patience as she stood there. If it weren't for Juan'Er, who was next to her with a food container in hand and kept on pulling her back, Luo Sanniang probably would have forced her way into the store to take a look.

However, the consequence of forcefully intruding would be dire...

Blacky was lying on the ground, and as its eyes looked at this crowd of people up and down, its lips curled, as if it sensed something hilarious and pathetic.

But Blacky was also confounded by why Bu Fang hasn't openen business for two whole days. It didn't affect him that much though, even if it meant he couldn't eat the delicious Sweet 'n' Sour Ribs.

...

*Splish Splash*

Streams of water ran down, gliding across Bu Fang's fair skin. Pieces of hair, moisten by the water, stuck to his body. Bu Fang tossed his head, instantly sending splashes of water flying everywhere.

Warm steam rose up, both cloudy and hazy.

Having just bathed, Bu Fang's body was emanating warmth. He wiped his dripping hair with a towel and walked out of the bathroom with a satisfied look. Taking a shower after pure exhaustion is the most fulfilling thing in this world. If only one could also enjoy gourmet cuisine at that very moment...

It'd be jollier than being an immortal god!

Draped with a long robe around his slightly slim figure, Bu Fang leisurely walked to the window. The windows were firmly shut and obscured view to the dark nightfall outside.

His long hair was toweled a little bit drier, but it still felt quite damp. Bu Fang pushed open the window, instantly feeling a fresh cool breeze drift inside and glide through his moisten hair. It made him feel completely refreshed.

"Oh crap! The window just opened! Owner Bu is inside the store!"

"Damn! Can it be that Owner Bu snoozed like a pig for the past two days? He didn't even wake up at the ruckus we've caused here?"

"Who would have thought that Owner Bu didn't go out! Then, what kind of indescribable thing is a guy doing in his room? Was he really... just merely studying a new dish?!"