CHAPTER 361 TO 370

Chapter 361: No One Is Allowed To Fight With Lord Dog Over It

The Wildlands, in a temple hidden within a dense forest.

Jin Kun sat cross-legged with a pale complexion. He hadn't recovered from the intense spicy dish that he ate in the Light Wind Empire's Capital. Nowadays, whenever he laid eyes on a spicy dish, his chrysanthemum would tighten, and his heart would jolt in fear.

"Em, did I forget to inform those two guys about some matters?"

Jin Kun, who was sitting cross-legged, suddenly opened his eyes in bewilderment. However, he shook his head, put those thoughts to the back of his mind, and stopped worrying about it. He had sent those two Supreme-Beings to the Hundred Thousand Mountains to fight over the Ten Thousand Bestial Flames, and they wouldn't go over to the Light Wind Empire's Capital to cause any trouble.

Moreover, even if they did go there to cause trouble, they still had the One-Legged Supreme Toad with them, so even if they had to face that store's supreme beast, they'd be able to put up a fight.

Therefore, when he reached that conclusion, he closed his eyes and continued cultivating.

....

Roar!

An earth-shatteringly loud dragon's roar marked the arrival of the Fire Dragon at the Imperial Capital.

Its eyes brimmed with a killing intent so strong that it caused Ji Chengxue's heart to sink.

That was a supreme Fire Dragon. A supreme beast of the dragon race.

Ji Chengxue almost fell into complete despair. How could the Imperial Capital bear the arrival of countless supreme existences?

The Fire Dragon flapped its huge wings once and swept Ji Chengxue and the others with a cruel gaze, before looking over at the mountain-sized One-Legged Toad which had just crashed to the ground.

Its pupils contracted when it saw a man with a golden kitchen knife in his hands charging at the One-Legged Toad.

It's the human!

The hateful human who had stolen the Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flames it once protected.

Roar!

Another dragon's roar filled with anger shook the firmament, and its mouth suddenly filled up with high-temperature flames which almost seemed to distort space.

A vicious glow flashed in its eyes, and it spouted its flames at all the people atop the city wall.

"Nowadays, just the sight of humans angers me greatly; they should all die!"

That Fire Dragon was inwardly roaring as it thought of that.

Ji Chengxue and the others, who were atop the city walls, were all stunned stiff as they stared at the approaching flames which covered the sky and felt the aura of death shroud them.

"Will I just die like this?" Ji Chengxue muttered blankly.

The breath of a supreme Fire Dragon wasn't something someone with his cultivation level could withstand. It would probably dissolve the city walls upon contact.

When that happened, the empire wouldn't even find their emperor's corpse.

"I'm truly not resigned to such an outcome."

As he watched the scarlet dragon's breath approach him, Ji Chengxue sighed in despair.

Bang!

The dragon's scalding breath enveloped the city walls, causing a huge cloud of flame to rise up into the sky, before dispersing in every direction.