CHAPTER 411 TO 420

Chapter 411: You Can Never Guess My Tactics

Owner Bu's active confrontation with the opponent shocked a great deal of people.

In their impressions, Bu Fang was a calm soul who always wore a poker face, someone who occasionally snugged down in a chair to bask in the sun. He certainly wouldn't actively charge at an adversary.

Furthermore… Owner Bu's cultivation was merely at eighth grade War-God, how could he rival a tenth grade Divine warrior?

Liang Kai wasn't interested in what others thought. The gaze he sent Bu Fang turned ice cold, and his lips curled with a frostiness that sent chills down everyone's spine.

The second floor of the store.

Blacky was snoring loudly in his sleep. He was in a very deep sleep, with no signs of waking up any time sooner.

Bu Fang was fully aware of this. That fat dog had been sleeping ever since he swallowed a mysterious object found within the crystal mine's crystal cores, almost as if he's been drugged. Bu Fang knew he couldn't count on Blacky.

After devouring a bowl of Rampage Ramen, Bu Fang went at it with his all.

The spinning Black Turtle Constellation Wok flew out at an incredible speed, ripping through the air and storming right toward Liang Kai.

Liang Kai waved his palm, his lips twitching into a disdainful curve. His hand formed a fist and smacked down on the Black Turtle Constellation Wok.

Bang, a muffled sound echoed.

Liang Kai looked at the Black Turtle Constellation Wok in shock. A dense sensation, akin to that of a towering mountain, spread from the wok, making him feel like his punch landed on a lofty mountain.

However, Liang Kai was Liang Kai after all. As a warrior of the Divine Physique Echelon, his physical body was sturdy as ever.

Though the Black Turtle Constellation Wok was hefty, it didn't manage to knock him away.

Bu Fang lowered a foot on the pavement as waves of energy billowed around him. It was like a howling wind, blowing away all the brushed stones nearby. The ground began to crack as Bu Fang leaped up into the air still wearing his deadpan expression. True energy surged from his body.

Having eaten a bowl of Rampage Ramen, Bu Fang felt like his entire body was burning. His true energy rolled and bubbled, its intensity not a pinch weaker than that of a Divine Physique Echelon warrior.

Liang Kai fended off the Black Turtle Constellation Wok.

However, Bu Fang, springing into the air, came down with a ferocious slam.

With the flicker of his mind, the Black Turtle Constellation Wok became gigantic, nearly swallowing Liang Kai's figure. Catching sight of Bu Fang's strike, Liang Kai winced.

He was utterly subdued by the giant Black Turtle Constellation Wok.

Bang Bang Bang!

The Black Turtle Constellation Wok's weight was rather light for Bu Fang himself. Despite its enlarged size, Bu Fang was able to easily press the wok down and haul it across the floor.

After a violent tremor, the ground was left with a deep fracture.

Circles of smoke rolled up.

Those in the crowds drew in chilled breaths, left aghast.

This was especially the case for Ji Chengxue, who was standing on the city walls open-mouthed, looking flabbergasted, and at a loss for words.

Owner Bu's combat capability was this formidable?