CHAPTER 1061 TO 1070

Chapter 1061: Bu Fang's Heart of Cooking Path

"Qilin Chef's heart?"

Hearing Realm Lord Di Tai ask about the issue of the Qilin Chef's heart, City Lord Feng's face suddenly changed.

"What are you saying? I don't understand!" City Lord Feng answered.

However, the change on the face of City Lord Feng had been noticed by Realm Lord Di Tai. His naked body bloomed radiance as he sneered with both hands on his hips.

"Go on, continue pretending! You still act like you don't know!"

Lord Dog yawned lazily. He raised his paw, and suddenly, a silver heart appeared. The silver heart beat unceasingly as it hovered above his paw, spreading powerful energy across.

This was the Qilin Chef's heart, which contained the life essence of a Qilin Chef.

It originally belonged to the City Lord of the Immortal Cooking Realm's first layer. However, that City Lord had unexpectedly died and fallen in the Immortal Tree space.

Realm Lord Di Tai always thought that City Lord Xue was killed by the variation of the Immortal Tree. However, now that this heart appeared, he understood.

The main culprit in killing City Lord Xue was precisely this City Lord Feng in front of them.

"Qilin Chef's heart! That's mine!"

When City Lord Feng saw the silver Qilin Chef heart floating on Lord Dog's paw, his eyes shrank, and his whole body burst out a terrible true energy.

After that, his figure tore the void, dashing towards Lord Dog.

"Give me the heart!" City Lord Feng's eyes revealed a crazed yearning as he screamed.

Lord Dog coldly glanced at City Lord Feng. A moment later, he raised his exquisite dog paw.

Boom!

A dog's paw shot out and suddenly enlarged. Looking like it wanted to suppress the sky, it harshly slammed down.

Under this paw, the void unceasingly cracked.

City Lord Feng roared, as though he was burning. Then, a white flame rose above his palm. It swept across and turned into a white flame ash-gray wolf.

The ash-gray wolf roared and rushed toward Lord Dog's paw.

In the next moment, the flame shot out, scattering.

That white immortal flame wolf was directly crushed by the paw.

City Lord Feng raised both hands, wanting to resist.

Crack.

However, under Lord Dog's paw, the bones of City Lord Feng's hands were breaking!

Previously, above the square, they had not dared to use their full strength. But now in this open space, Lord Dog no longer held himself back.

Sizzle! Sizzle!

City Lord Feng's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, fear evident on his face.

How could this dog get stronger and stronger?!

Boom! Boom!

City Lord Feng flew back and forth, his broken hands swung helplessly as holes cracked in the void.

Suddenly, Realm Lord Di Tai teleported in front of City Lord Feng. He grabbed the latter's head and swung up.

Boom! Boom! Boom!