CHAPTER 591 T0 600

Chapter 591: A Staring Contest Between Lord Dog and the Nether King

Bu Fang simply disregarded whatever the Nether King had just said.

He slowly placed a Chili Strip into his mouth and nonchalantly chewed on it. As he swallowed the Chili Strip, waves of true energy spread across his body and entered his four limbs. He was instantly rejuvenated and showed no signs of weariness.

Bu Fang circulated his true energy and finally managed to dig a hole out from inside the black dragon's stomach. He quickly made his way out.

His cultivation base was still relatively weak and that was why he used up nearly eighty percent of his true energy within his energy core when he dug a hole through the black dragon's stomach.

The Chili Strip's taste was extremely wonderful. Moreover, the effect of the dish was even better.

Nonetheless, it was this dish that bewitched the Nether King. The Nether King seemed to have fallen in love with the Chili Strip and the thick aroma coming from the dish intoxicated him.

However, the Nether King didn't have any money on him... He could only watch helplessly as Bu Fang nonchalantly devoured all the remaining Chili Strips. Bu Fang didn't even leave a single one behind.

Gulp.

The Nether King felt as if someone was teasing him and he was no longer able to resist the urge. He turned around to look at the distant Jiang Ling. When Jiang Ling realized that the Nether King was looking at her, she became worried as she looked at the Nether King with a vigilant gaze.

"Milord... Stop thinking about it! You still owe me twenty thousand crystals!" Jiang Ling grunted furiously.

The Nether King's handsome face revealed a hint of reluctance.

"How can you be so calculative at such a young age? When did this king mention anything about not paying you?!"

It looked like relying on Jiang Ling for crystals would not work anymore... Nonetheless, the Nether King didn't give up. He turned his gaze and looked at Nethery.

"What the hell are you looking at? I don't need any crystals to eat those Chili Strips," Nethery said coldly.

The Nether King instantly felt crestfallen. It was as though a formless arrow had mercilessly pierced his heart.

Rumble!

The earth suddenly shook violently. The small pond behind the waterfall began to tremble vigorously. The partition in the middle of the waterfall started to widen and the waterfall separated into two halves.

A pitch-black cave emerged from behind the waterfall.

There was actually another cave inside this valley!

Everyone was flabbergasted by what was playing out in front of them. In the next moment, cheers reverberated throughout the crowd.

"This is actually the inheritance of a major power! Such a tremendous stroke of fortune!"

Everyone began to exclaim in excitement.

A mystical energy fluctuation came from that pitch-black cave.

All the individuals surrounding the waterfall were going mad from excitement. Each of them shot out their true energy into the cave behind the waterfall simultaneously.

Even though the expert didn't care about the True Dragon Fruit or the Dragonification Tree, how could they keep their calm in front of the inheritance of a major power? No one knew what was hidden within the inheritance of that major power. Regardless, it would definitely be something excellent!