CHAPTER 801 TO 810

Chapter 801: Divine Soul Realm's Assessment

The Holy Saint's clone was swallowed by Flowery, who had now transformed into the Seven-colored Sky Devouring Python, in one bite.

The atmosphere turned inexplicably awkward. Everyone gaped at the gigantic golden python in astonishment.

The prestige that the Holy Saint had used to pressure them before made him like a God that had just descended to the world. However, before he could make any compelling actions, he was swallowed whole by a gigantic snake. That much embarrassment was not enough for the spectators to gossip about.

The corners of Bu Fang's mouth twitched. He couldn't help feeling sorry for the so-called Holy Saint.

The Holy Saint's second performance got interrupted before he could finish. He had been killed in an instant.

Bu Fang believed that the Holy Saint did not want much—the latter just wished to act cool in a low-key manner.

Too bad things never went the way he wished them to.

The huge golden snake swayed slightly in the air, its golden scales reflecting the sunlight brilliantly. The gazes of the onlookers brightened when they looked at the huge snake.

Then, Flowery slithered to Xiao Ya before transforming back into a little girl. She stuck out her tongue and licked her red lips in excitement.

The Seven-colored Sky Devouring Python ate souls for sustenance. The Holy Saint had attempted to use Yan Cheng's soul to act cool, but in the end, he could not do that. He was just naturally unlucky as Flowery had seized the chance to devour him.

Some powerful spirit beasts enjoyed eating souls because they nourished the beasts' essence, making them grow stronger and healthier.

The Seven-colored Sky Devouring Python and Blacky were examples of such beasts. Both could eat souls or essences and convert them to energy, thereby increasing their power.

Chu Changsheng's clothes fluttered in the billowing gale, which also caused dust and sand to rise from the ground. The rushing gale outlined his gloomy face.

Whitey stood in the distance, still eating the God Slaying Bow.

Yan Cheng's God Slaying Bow contained many materials with divine characteristics, which were immensely helpful to Whitey. The value of this God Slaying Bow was equal to several other God Slaying weapons from other holy lands.

During this consumption process, Whitey's aura began to skyrocket, and soon, it reached the upper limit.

After the bottomless black hole had fully consumed the bow, Whitey remained standing. It did not make any movement whatsoever, for it had fallen fast asleep.

The puppet's ferocious appearance was gone, replaced by its cute and chubby form, coupled with a big belly.

Bu Fang and his team landed on the ground. The Jade Scale Restaurant had now become ruins, and debris littered the ground around it.

Liu Jiali had been staring with a blank expression, but soon, he became excited. His fiery eyes gazed at Bu Fang, as though he was looking at an item he wanted above all others.

A broken Taotie's Heart had been made into an elixir cuisine, and this cuisine had revived the dying Chu Changsheng, or rather, it had brought the already-dead Chu Changsheng back to life.

This level of competence was beyond his imagination, and such a feat went beyond his knowledge of medicinal cuisine. It turned out that elixir cuisine could actually perform such functions!