CHAPTER 741 TO 750

Chapter 741: That F*cking Overwhelming Sadness!

"Zi Yun? My great auntie... How did you get here?"

The Heavenly Spring Holy Land's Almighty expert almost plucked his own beard when he saw Zi Yun quarreling with Nether King Er Ha.

If Amethyst Elder were to see this, what would happen? Also, who's this brave boy? Anyway, he got big guts that he dared to flirt with Amethyst Elder's daughter. Amethyst Elder would smash him using his palm until he becomes stupid!

The Almighty expert took a deep breath. He didn't mind the others' mocking or teasing looks. He flashed then reappeared by Saint Daughter Zi Yun.

"Old Ling, why are you here?" Saint Daughter Zi Yun was bewildered when she saw the Heavenly Spring Holy Land's Almighty expert. She tried to force a smile.

Actually, in her mind, she had prepared to run in any minute.

She didn't expect to see the Almighty expert from the Holy Land here. If Old Ling insisted on taking her back home, she couldn't escape. No matter what, Old Ling was an Almighty, and he was much stronger than her father's clone.

Old Ling gave the Saint Daughter Zi Yun a pampering look. Then, his eyes immediately turned cold and arrogant as he glanced at the Nether King with studying eyes.

"Where are you from? Why did you approach our Heavenly Spring Holy Land's Saint Daughter?"

Old Ling's words weren't polite at all. His voice contained his arrogant, aloof, and oppressive aura.

"Old Ling! Brother Ha did not do anything wrong!"

When Saint Daughter Zi Yun heard the old man's tone, her face changed. She had to seize the chance to talk.

However, Old Ling's expression didn't change. He just stared hard at the Nether King...

The other experts around them also stared, smirking as they watched the scene before them.

Interesting...

The Heavenly Spring Holy Land's Saint Daughter was kidnapped by an anonymous kid. It would be a big issue in the Holy Land!

An imposing aura shot out from those experts. Some stepped on their swords, blooming with radiance as they traveled through the air.

Zi Yun wasn't foolish. She knew something big would happen to the Valley of Gluttony soon.

All of a sudden, she regretted it. Why did she have to take Brother Ha to this troublesome place? They even bumped into the senior in her Holy Land!

At this moment, the Nether King wasn't listening to Old Ling's words. His eyes, which had dark circles below them, were half-open as he gazed at the Gluttony God City.

Nether King Er Ha had sensed a familiar aura in that direction.

That aura made his pores open, his energy surging gradually.

This familiar feeling... Is that...

Nether King Er Ha's lips trembled. His eyes looked worried and skeptical, fearing that it was all just an illusion.

"That aura is familiar... Is that the smell of Spicy Strips?"

Spicy Strips? No, it's not that!

It's the young man Bu Fang, the one who could make and give Spicy Strips!

Indeed, this junior beside him didn't fool him. Bu Fang was really in the Valley of Gluttony. This place did have Spicy Strips!