CHAPTER 1141 TO 1150

CHAPTER - 1141 Spring Wind, Summer Wound, Autumn Obscurity... Winter's Mourning!

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The clear and crisp footsteps rang out in the huge hall, lingering in everyone's ears.

Everyone slightly froze, raising their heads to look towards the spot in the distance.

Empress Bi Luo furrowed her brows, looking at the spot of the imperial hall entrance, there, a slender and lean figure slowly walked over.

Chi Si's gaze also turned, obviously in shock and curiosity.

Everyone sucked in a breath of cold air.

Although they were women, they were used to being talkative. But under the terrifying pressure and might of the High Priestess, they did not dare to speak a single word.

However, this did not stop the shocked look from appearing on their faces.

This man dared to still appear?

My god.... This man was indeed bold to the heavens!

Was he not afraid of death?

Right now, the High Priestess was possessed by that unparalleled existence in the God Vanishing Mountain.

It was incomparably terrifying!

That man changed the sacrificial dish, that was equivalent to offending the unparalleled existence, was he not afraid of being killed?

However, many people admired Bu Fang in their hearts.

At least he dared to appear, and not let the innocent Jing Yuan take the blame for him!

In the distance...

Nether King Er Ha and Nethery narrowed their eyes.

"Every time Bu Fang young man appears, he's always so flashy." Nether King Er Ha bit the Spicy Strip as he said to Nethery beside him.

His voice was not loud, but within the imperial hall, it was as clear as those footsteps that had reached everyone's ears.

Empress Bi Luo turned her head to glare at him, signaling him to shut up.

However, Nethery could not help nodding, agreeing with Nether King Er Ha's opinion.

On the other side...

The High Priestess' movements froze.

In the next instant, she slowly raised her head. That ice-cold, emotionless gaze that looked down on people fell on Bu Fang.

Bu Fang slowly walked over, the red-and-white Vermillion Robe fluttering as he advanced.

Holding a dish, he met the High Priestess' gaze, which caused his pupils to involuntarily shrink. His heart seemed to be covered with a layer of shadow.

What a terrifying gaze.

"It was me who changed the recipes, and it was me who cooked the sacrificial dishes as well... Why make it difficult for that girl?" Bu Fang calmly said.

His face was expressionless, and his voice clearly rang across the entire hall.

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone was shocked. Those words were like a thunderclap, exploding in their ears.

This... This man!

How bold!

Did he not know who he was facing?!

That's the unparalleled existence in God Vanishing Mountain!

Even the previous Nether King respected this existence, but this man... What right did he have to run his mouth off?