CHAPTER 1591 TO 1600

Chapter 1591: Bu Fang Is Not Allowed to Cook?

It started to rain—the rainwater contained spiritual energy.

Although Bu Fang's divine sense was suppressed, it still existed, so he could clearly feel the spiritual energy in the rainwater. Since when did Earth have spiritual energy? Was it always here, or did it appear because of his return?

Bu Fang was puzzled. In the past, he did not cultivate, so he had no way to know if the rainwater contained spiritual energy.

The rain did not last for too long. Soon, it stopped. Water puddled on the ground, splashing as Bu Fang stepped across it. The icy cold rainwater seeped between his toes and made him feel a slight chill.

The spiritual energy was only in the rainwater, and as the water evaporated, it rose in wisps and filled the air. In fact, the air did not contain any spiritual energy—it was only because of the rain that it had one. In other words, the weirdness was in the rain.

Suddenly, Bu Fang paused and fell in deep thought. It seemed to him that the Artifact Spirits were really sleeping on Earth. Otherwise, there would not be spiritual energy rain here.

He was somewhat helpless that he could not find Nethery. His divine sense was suppressed by a very strong force. Of course, he could break the restriction with force, but he did not know the consequences. Would it alert the unknown risks? Or would it cause a drastic change that will lead to Earth's total destruction?

Bu Fang returned to his room in the old building. The stench of the rotting ingredients still lingered in the air. Frowning, he cleaned them up and threw them away. These ingredients were nothing to him.

Just when he was done, someone rapped at the door. He opened it and saw Liu Mu standing outside, looking at him with a horrified face as if he was looking at a ghost.

Liu Mu dared not to offend Bu Fang now. A guy who could crush a cellphone with a bare hand and almost broke his finger with a gentle slap definitely had some secrets he could not afford to know...

"The master chef wants to see you!" Liu Mu said. After that, he turned and ran away as if he was fleeing. He had not figured out how he should face Bu Fang, so he did not want to stay with the latter for too long now.

"The master chef?"

Patting Shrimpy on his shoulder, Bu Fang stepped out of the room, went down the stairs, left the old building, and came to the restaurant across the street.

Yue Mansion was the name of this restaurant. It was luxuriously decorated, but its business was bad. It had nothing to do with the chef's skills. In fact, the dishes of this restaurant were delicious. Bu Fang had tasted them when he was an apprentice chef here. However, the restaurant's business just did not pick up. Back then, Bu Fang could not figure out the reason.

In the restaurant, Liu Mu sat timidly in a corner. When Bu Fang glanced at him upon stepping through the door, he shivered instantly and looked away.

Twitching his lips, Bu Fang put his hands behind his back and walked toward the kitchen. He did not need anyone to tell him that the master chef was in there.

Sizzle...

As soon as he entered the kitchen, he was greeted by a rapid clanging sound and flashes of flames. Someone was tossing a wok, which kept colliding with the stove.

Bu Fang looked over and saw a middle-aged man. In his late forties or early fifties, the man—holding a ladle in one hand while clutching the edge of an iron wok with a square of cloth in the other—was deftly tossing the wok. In Bu Fang's eyes, however, the man's wok-tossing techniques were riddled with mistakes.