CHAPTER 1761 TO 1770

Chapter 1761: Stargazy Pies vs. Soul Demons

"What is that guy talking about? Is there some kind of unspeakable relationship between Soul Demons and dark cuisine?"

Bu Fang's words baffled many people, especially those nobles who had tasted dark cuisine. Even Viscount Ash and Master Zhen Yong were giving him deep glances.

Cursed Goddess Soul, however, was unconcerned. She assumed it was just Bu Fang's last struggle. The victory was in her hand now—she had everything under control, so she did not have to worry at all.

Behind her, countless Soul Demons hovered in midair, and they were not all she got. The means she had, which the Great Soul Overlord had prepared, could even let her control Void City directly!

"In fact... We are really in a disadvantageous position," said the little girl. She did not look like she was in a disadvantageous position, though.

"What a waste of breath. This king doesn't need you to tell him that. He can see it at a glance..." Er Ha rolled his eyes. He was unconcerned by the Soul Demons. What worried him was their numbers and those Chaotic-Saint-level Soul Demons.

Rumble...

Suddenly, the ground began to shake. In the distance, a black dragon approached at great speed, and then a few figures descended from the sky.

That gave many people pause, while some nobles who had chosen to support Soul sucked in their breath. The group of people, who appeared to be fleeing in panic, was none other than Countess Xia Qiu and the other two counts!

Marchioness Ruoshui, standing behind Soul, seemed to feel a little strange as well.

Rumble!

The black dragon landed, leaving scratches on the ground with his sharp claws. He was baring his teeth and breathing puffs of hot air through his nostrils, while black flames danced in his mouth.

Countess Xia Qiu's face was livid. Countess Aitang, looking somewhat dejected, was supported by her. They did not like each other, but they had to put their conflicts aside to face a common enemy now.

The three counts landed in front of the restaurant. As many nobles watched, puzzled, they went straight to Nethery's side.

"What happened? Countess Aitang and Countess Luming had clearly chosen Her Excellency Soul's camp from the beginning!"

Countess Xia Qiu glanced coldly at Soul, who was hovering in the sky, and said, "You've gone too far." She knew the Cursed Goddess was the one who colluded with the Soul Demons to destroy Void City's defense and release all the exiles of District D so they could trample District C and District B.

"You are winning, and you just have to wait to ascend to the throne... Why do you still do such things!" Countess Xia Qiu gritted her teeth as anger boiled in her eyes.

Many nobles did not understand.

"I want vengeance..." Tears were welling up Countess Aitang's eyes. Chaotic Saints rarely shed tears, but the moment the divine phoenix was devoured, she could not hold back her tears. Supporting Cursed Goddess Soul? She would be betraying the divine phoenix by doing so!

Countess Luming also shook her head. Clearly, she was very, very disappointed in Cursed Goddess Soul.

In the distance, rumbling sounds rang out again. Many people sucked in their breath as they saw an even more shocking scene: Countless experts clad in ragged and filthy clothes crawled out of the crater.

"Aren't these the exiles of District D? These men carry sins, and they are being punished in Void City! But... Why are they here? How did they come to District A?"