CHAPTER 1831 TO 1840

Chapter 1831: The Man With His Own Background Music

"I planted a seed and it fruited... Tomorrow's gonna be a great day..."

Bu Fang was very satisfied with his work. Looking at the planets where the flowers bloomed, he could not help but sing a little song. He had accidentally developed the hobby of singing when he was a mortal. He did not sing well, but he was not singing for others. He sang for himself when he was happy.

In the distance, many Soul Overlords' eyes widened with rage.

"What has that damn chef done?!"

"I can't believe he actually planted flowers in our universe!"

"This is a blatant affront to the Soul Demon Universe's dignity!"

They were the high and mighty Soul Demons—they could not allow someone to humiliate them like this!

The strongest Great Soul Overlord roared. Suddenly, a terrifying blast of energy exploded out of his body and knocked Whitey flying away. The metal puppet looked a bit confused. Hovering in midair, it rubbed its hands, its mechanical eyes flashing.

The fact that Whitey had faced all the enemies alone without showing signs of being defeated had shocked these Soul Overlords.

"Damn chef! You have sealed Lord Soul God... and now you are here to attack our universe! We, the Soul Demons, will fight you to the death!"

The strongest Great Soul Overlord shrieked, fuming. For a moment, his aura reached a new height. As he had struggled free of Whitey's grip, he sped toward Bu Fang. Several planets were hit by him and exploded, but he ignored them. He saw only Bu Fang in his savage eyes—he wanted to rip this chef into pieces!

"Die!"

Wushuang's face flickered. He gave a roar, grabbed his iron sword, and slashed it out. However, his foe was too fearsome. Facing the expert who had reached the perfected level, he felt as if he was about to be wiped out in a flash. His sword energy was dispersed before it could even get close.

The pressure he was facing was too strong. It made him breathless, and he felt like coughing up blood. He even felt that his body was about to break apart. Fortunately, the feeling did not last for too long, for Bu Fang had finally made a move.

At some point, Bu Fang had appeared behind him and rested a hand on his shoulder. Just like that, the terrifying pressure disappeared as if it was blown away by a gust of wind. The feeling was indeed amazing. Wushuang glanced over his shoulder at Bu Fang. 'I didn't know His Excellency is so strong!' he thought to himself.

Bu Fang glanced at Wushuang and said nothing. Although this strongest Great Soul Overlord was slightly weaker than his predecessor, he was still the top expert of the Soul Demon Universe. So Bu Fang did not take him lightly.

He flipped his hand, and a dish immediately emerged on his palm. It gave off a delicious aroma while exuding a strange fluctuation of the Chaotic Energy.

Wushuang's pupils narrowed slightly. "What... What is this?"

"The Chaos Pot... You'll know what it is later," Bu Fang said lightly. With a flick of his finger, the pot flew away, turning into a stream of light as it approached the strongest Great Soul Overlord at great speed.

A thousand years ago, the Chaos Pot was already Bu Fang's trump card. Now, many years had passed, and Bu Fang had gone through the journey of retiring as a mortal. He also passed the God of Cooking's test and walked a long way down the Emotional Path. As a result, the Chaos Pot had transformed. It looked simple, but it contained a great terror.