CHAPTER 1381 TO 1390

Chapter 1381 Three Flowers Sweet and Sour Fish

"System, I accept the test."

After Bu Fang's serious voice rang out, the System in his head did not say anything again. For a moment, the surroundings fell so silent that he could even hear the sound of a needle dropping onto the ground. Everything around him, including the noise of the city, disappeared.

That startled him a little. He narrowed his eyes, waiting for the System's reply. Now that he had accepted the test, the System would not let him pass so easily.

Previously, he nearly failed to cook the Three-cup Divine Chicken, which was a dish from the God of Cooking's Menu. If he had not used an innovative method to boost his mental force at the most critical moment, he might not have been able to finish cooking that dish.

If that were the case, he would no longer exist by now.

So he still felt nervous. He took a deep breath, and his mental force began to tense up.

Sure enough, as he began to tense up, the God of Cooking's Menu suspended over his spirit sea immediately changed. It flipped, and the whole spirit sea rumbled.

The Phantom Spirit opened its eyes with waves of divine will spreading from it, while the Artifact Spirits watched in horror. They realized that their little host had once again encountered an ordeal. The cooking of every dish in the God of Cooking's Menu was an ordeal, a test of a person's body and mind. They could only hope that he survived this one.

"Little Host's last test was chicken, wasn't it? This time..." Divine Dragon said as he looked at the flipping golden menu.

"It should be fish this time... Fish can be cooked in many ways. I wonder what recipe the God of Cooking's Menu provides this time. It must be very difficult as well," Vermilion Bird said.

Then they all stopped talking, mostly because they did not know what to say.

Buzz...

The golden light of the God of Cooking's Menu enveloped Bu Fang's Phantom Spirit, making it glow dazzlingly like gold. In the kitchen, Bu Fang's body was glowing as well.

The next moment, the System's serious voice rang out. 'The host has accepted the test, and it will begin now. Searching for the dish in the God of Cooking's Menu...

'Fish will be the theme of the test.'

The System's serious voice disappeared, then Bu Fang's mind was flooded with information about the cooking method of a dish, which was recorded in detail.

He began to read it seriously.

"Three Flowers Sweet and Sour Fish..."

Bu Fang fell silent. He knew that Sweet and Sour Fish was a very tricky dish, so he felt the pressure. He carefully read the recipe, not daring to overlook any detail. If he failed to cook the dish, he would be wiped out. Of course, he did not want to be wiped out, so his only choice was to try his best to cook the dish.

It took him a long time to study the recipe, and throughout the whole process, he stood motionlessly in the kitchen.

Time flew by. Soon, the sun rose from the horizon and sprinkled its light on the earth, making Yellow Spring City, which was in a rare quiet moment, lively again. Countless people began their new day.

Although it was still early in the morning, many people had already lined up in front of Yellow Spring Little Restaurant. They were here to taste the steaming God Doesn't Care Buns. This time, however, they were bound to be disappointed.