CHAPTER 941 TO 950

Chapter 941: Lord Dog Who Had Been Recognized

A fat dog?!

The light shadow's eyes instantly shrank. How could a dog appear here? It could even withstand such horrifying mental energy pressure, floating between him and that mortal?

Lord Dog was swaying his tail. Around his mouth, there was still some oily juice that he had yet to lick clean.

As he strutted his cat-like steps, his butt swayed together with his tail.

Bu Fang's face was a little pale. Forcefully controlling the tool spirit of the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife and the tool spirit of the Black Turtle Constellation Wok, which he yet to gain control over, had caused his corporeal body to slightly swell, feeling like he could not maintain it.

Below, the oceanic species experts stared at Bu Fang with astonished looks.

Bu Fang's power was out of everyone's expectations. Even the Black Dragon King had a stupefied face as he goggled at him.

No one thought that the skinny Bu Fang, a chef, would actually be able to burst forth with such a cultivation.

Looking at Bu Fang's true energy cultivation, he was only a Divine Spirit Realm that had one divine flame lit up.

He was merely a Divine Spirit Realm that had lit up one divine flame, and in front of them, what difference was that from ants?

A slap from that light shadow would be enough to kill him.

However, Bu Fang's mental energy was really too frightening.

When it first erupted, it was about the level of a Saint Sovereign. After that, he erupted again, which was even fiercer than before.

This guy ate some kind of medicine, right?!

Swish.

In the distance, the strongest demon king and the old man climbed out of the sea. They raised their heads to look at the confrontation in the sky, their eyes shining with light.

"That black dog finally made its move?"

The strongest demon king's face was grave. That black dog kept giving them a type of feeling, as though it was that mighty big shot in the Netherworld.

But... Why would that big shot appear in the Hidden Dragon Continent?

Hence, he could never confirm it.

This time, if the black dog was able to beat the mighty creature that walked out of the Immortal Cooking Realm, then, without question, that black dog was a big shot of the Netherworld!

He, the strongest demon king, in front of that black dog, had to lower his head.

The light shadow indifferently looked at the black dog. Deep down, it was angry, but it still smiled.

"Another mortal dares to go against me!"

That light shadow coldly laughed. A dog and a mortal... What right did they have to block him?

Boom!

That light shadow once again stirred up a terrifying energy wave. Thousands of energy converged rapidly in front of it. Condensing in a cone-shaped attack, a wave of rumble rang out.

That cone-shaped attack rapidly flew towards Bu Fang and Lord Dog.

The illusionary void seemed to be utterly ripped into shreds by this cone-shaped attack, which made everyone's heart alarmed and terrified!

Bu Fang shrank his eyes. From this move, he could feel a sense of crisis.

Although the Vermillion Robe had invincibility, he did not know if it was able to withstand this move.