CHAPTER 1301 TO 1310

Chapter 1301 A Palm Strike From the Great Saint, the Nether King Leaves the Seclusion

"This is a Death Food Tool called... the Crazy Sword Pot."Bu Fang's faint voice resounded through the sky and swept across the city in an instant. Everyone woke up at the sound.

The Black Temple assassin didn't expect that Bu Fang would strike back.

'What will this One-revolution Little Saint use to fight back?'

The gap between a One-revolution Little Saint and a Nine-revolution Little Saint was huge. This was also why he was overjoyed when he guessed that the Sacred Puppet City experts would not show up—that would give him enough time to kill this little chef.

An earthy-yellow clay pot was suspended in Bu Fang's hand. Its lid was lifted, and out came the fragrance and the heat, as well as bright, dazzling light. In the night sky, the pot seemed as bright as a diamond.

With a buzzing sound, an invisible wave spread from the pot. The terrible power made everyone present feel their hearts tremble. It was as if something terrible was about to be released.

The moment Bu Fang took out the Sword Pot, Zhang Qiubai's skin was crawling with goosebumps, and his eyes were filled with disbelief. He took a deep breath. He could feel the sword will from the pot. It was not strong, not even as strong as his, but there were too many of them, so many that it was as if they could destroy the whole world. It was very scary.

In front of them, he felt that his sword will was like a wisp of spray in the vast sea. It was a very incredible feeling! This was the first time Zhang Qiubai had felt that way. Facing the clay pot, he felt as if he were facing the patriarch of his clan.

The patriarch of the Sword Demon Clan was a Great Saint! He became a Great Saint with his sword will and was called the real Sword Demon. Even the Great Saints of the other clans did not dare confront his sharpness!

That made Zhang Qiubai's hair stand on end. He couldn't believe he had felt that from a One-revolution Little Saint.

"What trick is that?!"

"It's horrible! It feels like facing the Great Saint of my clan!"

"Heaven... Has this guy been hiding his strength all along?"

Lu Yu and the others were already struck dumb. They were not stupid. Feeling that even the air had become sharp, they knew how terrible Bu Fang's trick was this time!

The Black Temple expert's eyes went wide with horror at this moment. Upon sensing the power of the Sword Pot, he turned and fled without another word. He was decisive because he sensed death from it.

In the sky, the Sacred Puppet City's Nine-revolution Little Saint shot out at full speed and hovered in front of Bu Fang, his face very serious. Staring at Bu Fang, he raised his hand and said coldly, "Stop it!" The way he looked at Bu Fang was already hostile.

"Did you enjoy the show? Can't sit still now?" Bu Fang twitched the corner of his mouth and gave the guy a sarcastic look. His tone was full of undisguised disdain. "Despite the loud noise of the battle, you didn't show up, and now you suddenly appear to stop me... Do you really take me for an easy target to bully?"

"I was on my way..." The Nine-revolution Little Saint looked at Bu Fang's Sword Pot with dread and did not dare to be too provocative, for fear that he would suddenly throw it out.

Bu Fang's eyes narrowed slightly. After hearing the Little Saint's words, he became even more contemptuous of him. He raised his head, looked up into the sky, and met with the eyes of a supreme existence. He twitched the corner of his mouth slightly. The next moment, he fixed his eyes on the Black Temple assassin who was fleeing in panic.