CHAPTER 1551 TO 1560

Chapter 1551: The Divine Emperor's Life Lamp

The Titan crown prince opened his mouth wide and gasped for air, even though what was rushing into his mouth was the stench from the thing the chef called stinky tofu.

Disgusting? Yes, the smell was disgusting, so bad that it made his soul tremble. However, when he discovered the effect of the stinky tofu, he was extremely excited.

As he watched those Soul Demons explode one after another like fireworks, he felt the pores all over his body open up.

'So being a chef is so awesome? Maybe after this calamity, I should settle down and study cooking so that next time I face these creatures again, I will be more confident...'

At the same time, the crown prince also told himself never to offend any chef in the future. After all, the food he ate was all prepared by chefs. If he offended them, who knew what might happen to his food...

The crown prince swallowed, looked at Bu Fang who had one hand behind his back and the other constantly pointing at the wok, and then asked, "Why?"

"Hmm? Why what?" Bu Fang gave the crown prince a puzzled look as if he did not understand what he was asking.

"Why did those Soul Demons burn to death when they ate the stinky tofu? Did you hide fire in it?" asked the crown prince with wide eyes. Was this chef really so wicked? But he liked this kind of wickedness!

"Hiding fire in the stinky tofu?" Bu Fang glanced at the crown prince and rolled his eyes. He thought this guy was a fool. "Do I look like that kind of person?"

"Aren't you? Then why did those Soul Demons burn up after eating your stinky tofu?" the crown prince asked in confusion. He really did not know the reason.

Bu Fang shook his hand. The oil in the wok splashed a little, then a piece of stinky tofu, which had been fried to golden brown, jumped out and hovered in front of the crown prince.

The crown prince's eyes widened as he studied the stinky tofu up close. He could see dots of black-and-gold light glowing all over its surface, as well as oil that was still boiling and bubbling.

"This is my specially made stinky tofu. I stored the tofu made from the finest ingredients in the land of ice and fire to ferment it, causing the flavor of ice and fire to infuse the stinky tofu before I managed to produce the stench that penetrates deep into the soul... Although it has a stinky smell, its texture and taste are truly delicious.

"I dare say that this stinky tofu is one of the most delicious dishes I have cooked," Bu Fang said.

"I made a limited amount of stinky tofu, only eighty-one pieces in total. I didn't want to waste them here, but I didn't expect the Titan Divine Dynasty to become a kingdom of Soul Demons...

"Stinky Tofu smells bad, but it tastes really good. And I'm sure you have learned by now that the more delicious the food, the more deadly it is to these Soul Demons...

"Stinky tofu smells bad to them, and they like that stench. However, they could not resist its extremely delicious taste, so they were turned into nothingness from the inside out...

"In fact, they were burned by the fire of their hearts, not by my fire. I won't take the blame for this one."

Bu Fang said so much in one breath that the crown prince was dumbfounded. He could not believe that that worked. How did those Soul Demons die? They were killed by the unpleasant taste of the stinky tofu. This was the first time he had seen this kind of death!

With a popping sound, the last piece of stinky tofu flew out. The Soul Demons were already very afraid of it, but they could not resist its temptation.

When the last piece of stinky tofu was eaten by a Soul Demon, he—like all the others before him—started to burn from his stomach and was completely incinerated into nothingness.