CHAPTER 1071 TO 1080

Chapter 1071: The Will of the Heavenly Path Scatters, Crisis About to Strike

Fifth Layer, Immortal Cooking Realm

When the top ten of the Immortal Chef Tournament entered the Immortal Tree space, the stage instantly became empty.

City Lord Meng Qi, who wore a long robe covering her exquisite body, crossed her arms as she scanned over the entire area.

As for the spectators, they all left in satisfaction, knowing that what followed was none of their business.

This time's Immortal Chef Tournament was simply too addicting to watch.

The Great Demon King, who had appeared out of nowhere, had overcome many difficulties along the way, crushing everything. From being unknown, he gained a widespread reputation, his name resounding across the entire Immortal Cooking Realm.

This experience was literally too miraculous.

In particular, the match between the Great Demon King and the monstrous Lu Yi had made the audience feel their blood boil as they watched.

Everyone had thought that the Great Demon King was going to lose, but in the end, he defeated Lu Yi with a cold dish and successfully took the top rank from him.

That match made everyone feel overwhelmed with emotions.

What was more special was that every match of this competition was actually a Chef's Challenge.

Chef's Challenge, this sort of thing, was too exciting, easily firing up the audience. Its appearance made winning even more important.

Lu Yi had lost to the Great Demon King and lost a kitchen knife.

But no one would have thought that another challenger would come out of nowhere.

With exquisite culinary skills, the black-cloaked man had actually crushed Lu Yi!

Completely crushed!

Compared to the Great Demon King, that black-cloaked man was more direct and ruthless.

That Chef's Challenge made every single one of the audience feel as though their breathing had stopped.

No matter what, in that match, they had watched until their emotions were boiling.

Indeed, they were satisfied with what they had seen, feeling that they had not wasted their immortal crystals to buy the entrance ticket.

The audience all left one by one.

However, below the arena, some who did not make it into the top ten felt a little bitterness in their hearts. But no matter how bitter they were, they did not have any choice as the tournament had ended.

Along with the departing audience, the final result of the Immortal Chef Tournament would definitely travel across the entire Immortal Cooking Realm.

After all, the Immortal Chef Tournament was a grand event that was followed closely by many people.

Furthermore, in this time's Immortal Chef Tournament, there was a dark horse, causing the people who followed it to become more and more giddy with excitement.

Of course, that dark horse was the Great Demon King from the first layer.

From the second layer, with a crushing momentum, he had gone through Chef's Challenges to the peak layer, all the way to the finals to win first place!

If this news were to be spread out, it would definitely shock everyone!

Moreover, the great aristocratic families of every layer would prepare to properly recruit the Great Demon King.